Thread: ARP-Cage Words

Post Likes

ARP-Cage Words

Not that this applies to me because I really dont believe in it except for extreme measures...

There's censored words in The Cage. It's difficult for some members to express themselves without cussing and having them try to subvert the censors with baby words kind of takes off the needed edge of that forum.

Can you unlock all the words? It would make it so much more exciting!!
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

2. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    Not that this applies to me because I really dont believe in it except for extreme measures...

There's censored words in The Cage. It's difficult for some members to express themselves without cussing and having them try to subvert the censors with baby words kind of takes off the needed edge of that forum.

Can you unlock all the words? It would make it so much more exciting!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Shit balls

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Post Likes

6. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    The cage would need to be made a closed forum if "bad words" were to be allowed...and if the word censor allowed for it as well.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    The cage would need to be made a closed forum if "bad words" were to be allowed...and if the word censor allowed for it as well.
    It is a closed forum. To Google and non-Pros. Dad just said it cant be selective.
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    It is a closed forum. To Google and non-Pros. Dad just said it cant be selective.
    I wasn't aware that it was a Pro Only forum. Because everything else in the Miscellaneous Forums are open I figured the Cage was too, and I of course I never read the fine print since I don't go there.

10. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    I go for the entertainment value but it's depressing seeing a forum with only 3 rules have words censored.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by icemeister View Post
    I wasn't aware that it was a Pro Only forum. Because everything else in the Miscellaneous Forums are open I figured the Cage was too, and I of course I never read the fine print since I don't go there.
    You could say anything you wanted about True Manufacturing in there. No backlash.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Post Likes