Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Likes

    Micro bluvac plus - wireless?

    Does this one have use same graphing app as the pro pus?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Akron
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Does this one have use same graphing app as the pro pus?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, the features it will not have are the auto pass/fail and leak rate indication. The app, however, is identical.
    JLB,

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    Yes, the features it will not have are the auto pass/fail and leak rate indication. The app, however, is identical.
    But it will show pass / fail and decay on the app like all the graphs I see posted on this site?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Akron
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    But it will show pass / fail and decay on the app like all the graphs I see posted on this site?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    With the micro and the app, you will still be able to determine a leak or moisture by looking at the graph; it will just not automatically determine a pass-fail. You can print the report too. I will try to do a video soon showing the differences.
    JLB,

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Thanks. I just noticed it on true tech. Is this a new product?

    Looks like the LTE model now has that also.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Akron
    Posts
    1,677
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Thanks. I just noticed it on true tech. Is this a new product?

    Looks like the LTE model now has that also.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, all of the BluVacs will now include Bluetooth and work with the app. They will also include a display if you do not want to use the feature. Eventually, the existing style will be discontinued. The application adds another dimension to vacuum, and it helps with identifying leaks vs. moisture. It also provides a means for documentation.
    JLB,

  7. Likes heatingman liked this post
  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, Or
    Posts
    44
    Post Likes
    Ordered one last night, looking forward to using it.

  9. #8
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Bay Area California
    Posts
    16,689
    Post Likes
    Must be why awhile back I noticed a huge price jump; I like the bare bones no frills micro blue vac.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Yeah the standard one is up 50%


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Chicago area
    Posts
    5,028
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Max View Post
    Ordered one last night, looking forward to using it.
    Me too, just hope it comes sooner then the possible 10 days.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.