Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I I'm reminded of Sideshow Bob.

LOL
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    You're building a reputation for yourself everyday and regardless if it's a side job or a regular job you need to do it right..... every time.

Post Likes
    I will do good job, make a pump down system. Install CPR valve and hope for the best. I told customer if he wants me to the job I am not giving him warranty on anything. Is his equipment with wrong application. I give you guys an update to see what happens. Thanks for the inputs!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by drage93 View Post
    I will do good job, make a pump down system. Install CPR valve and hope for the best. I told customer if he wants me to the job I am not giving him warranty on anything. Is his equipment with wrong application. I give you guys an update to see what happens. Thanks for the inputs!!!
    An EPR in each Case would be a thought.
    This way you can control you Pressure / Temperature Relationship directly for each case.
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12