Post Likes

Looking for a new Job!!!! Anyone hiring in the south florida area???

I been running my pressure washing company for the past year. everythings been going great and im in the process of hiring a worker so i will be able to work in air conditioning again. I went to school for 2 years for HVAC and refrigeration and received my associates degree i also have my Esco EPA Universal. i worked 2 years for apple air I stopped working at apple to help my sick grandfather on his painting company. to make a long story short i will like to get a job in working on hvac again to be able to take my florida contractors exam and open up a hvac company. I need 3 more years of work experience to be able to take the exam if anyone has any advice or any opinions or know if anyone is hiring in the south florida area it will be much appreciated.

Thank you and god bless.

Post Likes
    put your resume out to companies.I hear there is a huge shortage of techs

Post Likes
    User name is a no-go for an employer....

Wanting to go into business shortly after getting a job is a no-go for an employer....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    User name is a no-go for an employer...
    explain
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Slug is not self explanatory?

Post Likes
    I would recommend another name....however, at the end of willy wonka, slugworth turned out to be a valued employee of willy.
    I wish I had a $1.00 for every response I deleted.....

"Decidedly Superior in a twisted pathetic way".....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Slug is not self explanatory?
    It's just a non-offensive user name. I wouldnt find it a problem on an interview. I doubt it would even come up.

However... obvious long-standing offensive words, like some that begin with F, N, C, etc might raise a few eyebrows.

Besides, there are many beneficial slugs. In gardens, guns, fighting, etc.
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."