Thread: New company

Post Likes

New company

I was speaking to some union guys I met at a job. They say that the best way to get in is if someone can get you in by giving a referral. I'm 25 and Im looking to get into local 597. I was wondering if anyone is in that can give me info. Thank you

Post Likes
    What country do you live in?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    Local 597 is the pipefitters union in chicago. you can pay dues right from their webpage
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Swirlz92 View Post
    I was speaking to some union guys I met at a job. They say that the best way to get in is if someone can get you in by giving a referral. I'm 25 and Im looking to get into local 597. I was wondering if anyone is in that can give me info. Thank you
    Easiest way in NY is to hire on to a Union Shop..........

within 90 days your in the union!

5. Likes valdelocc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    What country do you live in?
    I'm in Chicago, Illinois