Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    i saw that

there has to be a way to short a chip or something to reset it. im sure it doesnt count to 10 years...
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    i saw that

there has to be a way to short a chip or something to reset it. im sure it doesnt count to 10 years...
    wish I knew, I could atleast reset it for each use.

Post Likes
    That's because it's meant for utility sub-metering, where you don't want anyone tampering with the numbers. Should be plenty of options that will give you an instantaneous draw number, and if you play your cards right you could even sell them to customers to monitor their cost savings. It's a popular thing to do for the "green" types.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Damn, did you have to pay for all that equipment? That's a cool show room but a lot of money tied up there too.

I remember when you were asking about grhee,diakin, etc.... a while back. I knew once you did a couple Mitsubishi you'd be all in. I honestly installed around 50 systems last summer and zero warranty parts failures yet. Two leaks at flares is all. I actually found one bad outdoor unit board on a ten year old m series last month, but that's it. They're super reliable

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kklobas View Post
    Damn, did you have to pay for all that equipment? That's a cool show room but a lot of money tied up there too.

I remember when you were asking about grhee,diakin, etc.... a while back. I knew once you did a couple Mitsubishi you'd be all in. I honestly installed around 50 systems last summer and zero warranty parts failures yet. Two leaks at flares is all. I actually found one bad outdoor unit board on a ten year old m series last month, but that's it. They're super reliable
    Yeah I paid for it all, at Mitsubishis price though. cost me 9k for all the equipment. I sold a job yesterday and another today from bringing customers to the shop. They litterally cant believe the system. Thsi showroom will be the best investment ive made yet.

7. Likes HVAC_Marc, Bels, rjk_cmh, BBeerme, sonnyspop liked this post
    Post Likes
    It is nice, looks like you got one of everything. You should try anhyper heat if you get the chance, they could completely do away with the furnace or whatever they've been using. I'm in wyoming where we get below zero every winter, been doing almost all hyper heat. They're unbelievable

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kklobas View Post
    It is nice, looks like you got one of everything. You should try anhyper heat if you get the chance, they could completely do away with the furnace or whatever they've been using. I'm in wyoming where we get below zero every winter, been doing almost all hyper heat. They're unbelievable
    I always inform the customer of hyper heat. I explain that at about 20* a normal system will have reduced capacity, longer run times, more defrosts, less comfort, less efficiency. Most customers opt to use their fire place or wood burning stove for those days of the year. Homes that are using it as a primary heat I always push Hyper heat. Leaky old homes using it as a primary heat I will only put in hyper heat.

2 1/2 ton or below I start the sale with hyper heat as the price is only 1k more. 3 ton and up I spend a lot more time explaining and working with the customer as Branch boxes are introduced and they are $2500 more...

For my shop showroom I seen no reason as its a controlled environment and there will be little to no difference on how a hyper heat and normal will function.

Post Likes
    you're looking for a kW meter not a kWh meter

11. Likes jacob-k liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12