Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    you got any good looking decent wives to spare?

Post Likes
    I marry all of mine
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

3. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Have you checked the System in the Holiday Accommodation ?

Sure to find some issues there.
    The primary function of the design engineer is to make things difficult for the fabricator and impossible for the serviceman.

Post Likes
    While at the supermarket a RTU blower started up with a loud squeal. I happen to know the guy who does the PMs at this location. I stopped in the middle of the aisle to text him to get his ass down there, jokingly of course. My wife looks at asks what I was doing and then walks away saying her husband is losing his mind.
    UA Proud Local 539

[insert some anti-government idea]

Color of the refrigerant tank does not specify taste.

6. Likes davidj001 liked this post
    Post Likes
    How many are you currantly married to

Post Likes
    enough
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    funny guy you only have one wife

Post Likes
    you're assuming much

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    My girl asks what Im looking at. So I tell her... Then she asks, "why is it a problem?" She truly wants to learn and know why things should be different.

Maybe you all need a new wife.
    So do you have PHM's number she can call him to get the straight scoop on stuff?

Did I say that out loud?

Sorry Marc I couldn't resist!!!

12. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    she likes the stuff PHM puts on here... his customers and projects

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12