Post Likes

Homeowners...do they think we are just that stupid or are they just that stupid.

No pics here but I think it’s WOS worthy.

Went on a service call and was told they take care of their system. New filter installed but found the old, plugged, one next to the trash. Outdoor unit...plugged. Then I give them the bill, $250 for parts and service call, and get told “ we don’t have that kind of money”. After getting half and a signature stating they will pay the other half in 2 weeks, I head back to my van and notice a Harley, GMC Denali and newer Chrysler 200 sitting in the driveway.

I am surly not the only the person in the States that sees and hears this stuff, right? So again I ask, do homeowners think we are that stupid or are they just that stupid?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    They might not have the money, if they are spending it all on loans for their toys. Can't fix stupid.

3. Likes paul1981 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I see it all the time in apartments. Not even a hint of an idea how to budget. As in, this unit is rent-assistance, I'm pretty sure a 42" TV isn't a life requirement. No, you can't fix stupid... but you can muffle the sound.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

5. Likes paul1981, dart289 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I wish costumers payed quickly, did not always ask if your done yet, and that don't watch you when you work.

7. Likes paul1981, clifpaul liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by I Like Tranes View Post
    I wish costumers payed quickly, did not always ask if your done yet, and that don't watch you when you work.
    Amen brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Living up to other people's lifestyle CAN make one poor.
    As stated, just because they "have" those things does not mean they own them. I know many a family that is a minor setback away from financial ruin!!!!
    We used to be in a similar situation and then decided to change it. Now our only payment is a mortgage and the life necessities no one can get around, of course.

May have posted this here before, but had a customer that needed a new oil burner installed. They did not have the money. Office was informed, they said move on.
    Upstairs was a new flat screen TV, new video console with 10 or so games, and a few other things that I don't recall. I felt ZERO sympathy.
    Get a call later to go back and install the burner. They were going to finance it through the company. They had no funds, literally, available.
    It was late afternoon on a Friday. Really pissed me off that I got the short end of the deal and the customer ends up not suffering/learning anything.

This is kind of the moral of the current state of this country. No responsibility, no consequence.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

10. Likes paul1981, Highheadpressur, BALloyd, tjrobb liked this post
    Post Likes
    People suck!
    "Sometimes what's right is what's left after you do everything wrong"--Robin Williams

12. Likes paul1981, BALloyd liked this post
    Post Likes
    Like these people who always cry "woe is me" and take forever to pay. Their other, newer one, plus a pickup truck is not shown here...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1466080969416.jpg 
Views:	523 
Size:	124.1 KB 
ID:	799933
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

14. Likes paul1981 liked this post