+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I just got the video, no pics

Post Likes

I just got the video, no pics

2. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I'm sure installing some of those line-sets and covers couldn't have been much fun. Do you use one of those Little Giant ladders that can be set up at weird angles, or how did you get up on the back of the house to install that stuff on that slope?

Also, is there any concern with only one head covering the entire upstairs area? That seems like a lot of space to try to condition.

The install does look nice though. Thanks for sharing the video.
    If at First You Don't Succeed, Skydiving Is Not for You.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ammoniadog View Post
    I'm sure installing some of those line-sets and covers couldn't have been much fun. Do you use one of those Little Giant ladders that can be set up at weird angles, or how did you get up on the back of the house to install that stuff on that slope?

Also, is there any concern with only one head covering the entire upstairs area? That seems like a lot of space to try to condition.

The install does look nice though. Thanks for sharing the video.
    We just use extension ladders...

Up stairs is good. you can stand in their office and the air is moving your hair. It probably only needed an 18k but I didnt calc it and these customers where a little on the older side and liked their heat so i wanted to make sure that I had some extra capacity in 25*ish temps and the wife was very concerned about upstairs as they had been living for 20 years with little cooling upstairs due to shotty ductwork installation.

2 tons will cover that upstairs space easy, I would suspect they can run it at 65* on a 105* day....2 ton GL model has 738cfm, 22400 in cooling, and 27000 in heating.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in