Post Likes

Niagara Schedule

Trying to add a exhaust fan schedule to a shower room. I have created the boolean schedule in niagara, I have 3 ax's on my system and I am having trouble getting getting the schedule to ax3. The schedules are new to me. I am missing something and can't find it in the workbench guide or the ax user guide.
    Wayne

Post Likes
    Under the device in the niagara network there is a section called schedule where you can discover schedules in other niagara stations to use locally.

Post Likes
    I created a boolean schedule under ax3, I then went down the tree to the server and under ax3 in the server and went to the schedules and done an import of that schedule, and then mapped that to a schedule point on my graphics. when I click on the schedule, it takes me to the schedule page, but still does not control that schedule under ax3.
    Wayne

Post Likes
    Your going about it in reverse from the sounds of it.

If you import the schedule its read only. So if you need to adjust it in the supervisors, create the schedule in the supervisor and import it in the jace.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    I created a booleanschedule in the schedules folder under the server. I then went up into the schedules under ax3 and no where can I find import schedule or any where to do a schedule import under 3

Thanks
    Wayne
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledose View Post
    I created a booleanschedule in the schedules folder under the server. I then went up into the schedules under ax3 and no where can I find import schedule or any where to do a schedule import under 3

Thanks
    Wayne
    In the Jaces you going to Niagara Network, then right click on Schedules,
    then go to schedule import manager?
    Then you should be able to discover the schedules out of the server.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    He is the schedule I am right clicking on and I don't see schedule import manager as an option on the right click.

Post Likes
    You need to bring in the supervisor under the Jace's niagara network. Then import the schedule in question and link it to what ever. Last step, sign up for niagara certification.
    Propagating the formula. http://www.noagendashow.com/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by doubledose View Post
    He is the schedule I am right clicking on and I don't see schedule import manager as an option on the right click.
    Go to config, drivers, then niagara network. Under Niagara network you have to connect your Jaces to your super, then go to schedules UNDER NIAGARA NETWORK and choose import manager to suck out schedules from your connected Jaces.

Post Likes
    Sorry, You’ll be doing the import manager on the Jaces to take schedules from the server. If you went from the schedules Jaces to the server you cannot edit the schedules.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bolt950rider View Post
    Go to config, drivers, then niagara network. Under Niagara network you have to connect your Jaces to your super, then go to schedules UNDER NIAGARA NETWORK and choose import manager to suck out schedules from your connected Jaces.

So here is where I am at with this. So should I be seeing a supervisor folder under NiagaraNetwork?
    Under The ***.***_HVAC_WS There is a schedules folder that when I right click on it, the first view is niagara schedule import manager. Is this the right place?