Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OSHA came today

Post Likes
    I called once where roofers were removing old asbestos shingles 3 stories up. No safety gear, no respirators, no water, throwing them down to the ground in bundles with large clouds of dust.

OSHA was there in 34 minutes from the time of the call.

(and that's what that company earned for throwing me under the bus with my customer when it wasnt even something I did.)
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Not that it wasn’t right to call osha but what was stopping someone from improving the safety of their work area by throwing up some 2x4s.
    UA Proud
    Local 539 Minneapolis Pipefitters

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnasty View Post
    Not that it wasn’t right to call osha but what was stopping someone from improving the safety of their work area by throwing up some 2x4s.
    The "not my job" mentality most likely.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    What is more liability, doing nothing, or doing the wrong thing?

Post Likes
    nothing

wrong may still save lives

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12