Thread: Bubble Search

Post Likes

Bubble Search

Has anyone heard you can add children's bubbles to the Blue stuff bubble search to make the mixture easier to react? If so, the results? I also heard you can add children's shampoo.
    Doug

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger View Post
    Has anyone heard you can add children's bubbles to the Blue stuff bubble search to make the mixture easier to react? If so, the results? I also heard you can add children's shampoo.
    I haven't heard this but I think I'd be reluctant to drive around with children's hygiene products in my work van.

I'll bet glycerine would help, though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Shellkamp has a good point,

So whats the best bubble creator source...

Post Likes
    i use kid's bubble soap for almost everything. the downfall is that it's very likely corrosive if not washed away. I carry little bottles of bubble soap with my logo on them. I give them away to the customer's kids.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

6. Likes hvacskills liked this post
    Post Likes
    I do think some liquid leak detectors are too thick to begin with. Some I dilute with a little water.

Post Likes
    The bubbliest stuff I've used was Castile soap. We used it on liquid oxygen converter systems because it's not combustible with O2. It comes as a bar so it has to be dissolved in water. Water is the problem in freezing weather.
    Bubbles can be huge.
    I should have played the g'tar on the MTV. MK

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

SMW Lu49

9. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    I see some Castile soap in target. Maybe Ill pick some up and try it out. Im looking for a good bubble formula

Post Likes
    Years ago Lennox came out with a service bulletin advising to wipe down flex connectors after leak test.

12. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    A coworker used to use 409, the cleaner.

It worked really well.

But I usually just use Mega Bubble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    I haven't heard this but I think I'd be reluctant to drive around with children's hygiene products in my work van.

I'll bet glycerine would help, though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, what would a cop think if you got stopped for speeding? In Today's World, one is Guilty before they even get out th' door.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Gods law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)