Post Likes

"security token"

Greetings Ya'll,

I went to post a reply, in "How to stop the Senseless Shootings"

While replying to post #514, I recieved this notification upon posting:

"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

After trying a couple of attempts, to post, I Finally clicked "Contact the Administrator", & posted there about it.

A Couple of minutes later, I came back to the topic, & then Successfully posted

So, I'm now posting here, to inform Robb, that "It's All Good!", at least for the moment.

I Reckon that I now have the "Security Token"

While I'm here, ... Do these Tokens have any "Cash Value" Like "Bitcoin"?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Godís law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

2. Likes Scoobie liked this post
    Post Likes
    that typically happens if you've had the browser window open for too long, without loading another page for a while. Or if you've logged out and back in using a different tab/window. In future you can copy the text you've entered, reload the page, paste and it will submit every time.

cheers,
    robb

4. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Robb M. View Post
    that typically happens if you've had the browser window open for too long, without loading another page for a while. Or if you've logged out and back in using a different tab/window. In future you can copy the text you've entered, reload the page, paste and it will submit every time.

cheers,
    robb
    Thanks for replying Robb.

I just successfully posted what I wanted to, & that is weird, for I could post elsewhere in the forum, but not in that topic.

I was wondering, if, my Scrubbing all Cookies, Files, Data, from my browser, once I get off the Internet could be contributing to this?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your Godís law, I will also forget your children.

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Post Likes
    The ladder on top of your truck is channeling and refracting the wi-fi inappropriately
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

7. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    The ladder on top of your truck is channeling and refracting the wi-fi inappropriately

Bro, ... If I covered the ladder up with Duct-tape, .... Do You think my life would return to Normal?

(AC-DC Lyrics)

9. Likes ga-hvac-tech, HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Robb,

It's doing it again, & in only One topic.

"
    The following errors occurred with your submission

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."
    -----

I "refreshed" the window, & tried to post & it Failed.

I Closed the window, went to another topic & successfully posted in another thread, went back to my topic, tried to post, & it Failed.

I Completely Shutdown H-talk, then re-opened it, went to my topic, tried to post, & Walla! >>> It Failed.

I even threw a blanket over my ladder and, .... Nawww, I'm kiddin.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

11. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    I just tried again, except this time I clicked "Go Advanced",instead of the Usual "Post Quick Reply", & this time it went through.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Post Likes
    I had a 'security token' error earlier today...

Did a computer restart and it went away...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

14. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Ga-,

You had to do a Re-start? I haven't reached that point yet, cuz' I didn't get any Alerts from my Security Software.

These "Security Tokens" in my Case, only show up in topics in ARP, with my comments being that which could be considered Alarming to those who are "Sensitive" & choose to "Live in th' Box".

I Actually thought that I was getting Censored.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Ga-,

You had to do a Re-start? I haven't reached that point yet, cuz' I didn't get any Alerts from my Security Software.

These "Security Tokens" in my Case, only show up in topics in ARP, with my comments being that which could be considered Alarming to those who are "Sensitive" & choose to "Live in th' Box".

I Actually thought that I was getting Censored.
    Yeah, that thought crossed my mind also....
    OTOH... my desktop has been acting out for a few days... figured it was time to do some 'cleaning'...
    One of the AV/malware programs runs every night at 2.00 AM... the other has to be manually run... so I ran it...
    Then re-booted...
    Problem went away for now...
    Truth be known... I need to do one of those 'save the data, wipe the HDD, and rebuild the software' projects... it has been over 2 years... and Windows is behaving like it needs attention.

Guess I 'could' click on quick reply, type something inflammatory... and see if the problem comes back...
    OTOH... if it does not... then I have to go back and edit the post before it starts a flame war...

Think I will pass this time...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

17. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Yeah, that thought crossed my mind also....
    OTOH... my desktop has been acting out for a few days... figured it was time to do some 'cleaning'...
    One of the AV/malware programs runs every night at 2.00 AM... the other has to be manually run... so I ran it...
    Then re-booted...
    Problem went away for now...
    Truth be known... I need to do one of those 'save the data, wipe the HDD, and rebuild the software' projects... it has been over 2 years... and Windows is behaving like it needs attention.

Guess I 'could' click on quick reply, type something inflammatory... and see if the problem comes back...
    OTOH... if it does not... then I have to go back and edit the post before it starts a flame war...

Think I will pass this time...

(AC-DC Lyrics)