Post Likes

Baby back ribs and beans

I smoked the ribs for five hours and the beans under the ribs for four hours...delicious! Stupid sideways pics!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. Likes HVAC_Marc, Zamoramax, Scoobie, BBeerme liked this post
    Post Likes
    Heals yes

The 2nd is there to protect the 1st. DTOM

4. Likes Red Man liked this post
    Post Likes
    It was my first time making baked beans. I was really pleased with how they came out and surprised how simple it was.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Man View Post
    It was my first time making baked beans. I was really pleased with how they came out and surprised how simple it was.
    I have yet to try beans. Heck I just started smoking about 2 months ago. I freaking love it. I got a free broke leg smoker that inside was clean. It just got beat up by kids I'm guessing. Anyways I'm gonna have to try some beans next time.

Post Likes
    Bombdiggity

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamoramax View Post
    I have yet to try beans. Heck I just started smoking about 2 months ago. I freaking love it. I got a free broke leg smoker that inside was clean. It just got beat up by kids I'm guessing. Anyways I'm gonna have to try some beans next time.

I’ve just been getting more serious about it in the last year. I highly recommend the website amazingribs.com. For a while I was using a k probe wrapped around the grate to measure grill temp, which worked really well. I recently got something that has a grill temp and meat temp probe and communicates to an app on my phone. I can set alarms but the coolest part is it records a graph of the grill temp and meat temp for each cook so I have a record of times/temps.

9. Likes Zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Man View Post
    I’ve just been getting more serious about it in the last year. I highly recommend the website amazingribs.com. For a while I was using a k probe wrapped around the grate to measure grill temp, which worked really well. I recently got something that has a grill temp and meat temp probe and communicates to an app on my phone. I can set alarms but the coolest part is it records a graph of the grill temp and meat temp for each cook so I have a record of times/temps.
    I have heard of these. Haven't seen it yet. Gonna check the site now.

Post Likes
    looks very delicious!