Post Likes

fossil fuel elec furnace

found this other day. also noted that the register blows on the heater as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

2. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Is that one of those Two-stage set ups?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)

Post Likes
    Do both of them work? the gas line though the old furance closet is a no no in my area but from the looks of the install no inspection was ever done

5. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    pctech, I Agree.

The gas line has no shutoff, no drip leg,& it's obstructing access to the controls of the Electric furnace. SMH

If An Inspector passed this, then he/she got PAID OFF Big Time.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

We are on a "Man-made Highway to Hell", Our so called "Leaders", Political & Religious, are encouraging The Mushroom like Sheeple to go faster.

(AC-DC Lyrics)