Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    I appreciate the replies but if you’re not using iOS, then I don’t know if it’s the app or the gauge that’s the problem.

I don’t want to play the ship the item back and wait weeks for a replacement game, if it’s the app that’s the problem. That’s happened with other mfgs
    I’m hoping I will get a quick response from them.
    I’m not here to bash the tool, I like it, but I can’t sit by the unit for an hour watching the gauge.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Visit us at Dr. Degree°s HVAC
    or like us on Facebook

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    I appreciate the replies but if you’re not using iOS, then I don’t know if it’s the app or the gauge that’s the problem.

I don’t want to play the ship the item back and wait weeks for a replacement game, if it’s the app that’s the problem. That’s happened with other mfgs
    I’m hoping I will get a quick response from them.
    I’m not here to bash the tool, I like it, but I can’t sit by the unit for an hour watching the gauge.
    Sounds like your phone or the gauge. Jim has a iPhone and iPad. I couldn't see the problem you are discribing being a app problem unless apple fuked something up recently but sounds like you haven't dealt with this for a while.

Post Likes
    Good news, my gauge, nor my iDevices are broken. They will be working to integrate an auto reconnect feature to the latest iOS version.
    For now the easiest way around the issue is to turn off sleep mode on my phone.
    No big deal there. It was nice to get a phone call this morning to help resolve my issue. Good customer service.

So far the BluVac has been a worthy investment.

or like us on Facebook

Post Likes
    so Its compatible with apple or not? I need a good, vacuum gauge, always used bluvac..

5. Likes Core_d liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    so Its compatible with apple or not? I need a good, vacuum gauge, always used bluvac..
    Yes, it's compatible, but for the time being, you'll have to set the screen sleep mode to "never" when using the app.

It seems nobody has made them aware of the issue. They are taking care of it. Otherwise the BluVac +Pro works great with both my iPad and iPhone.

or like us on Facebook

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    I believe that was my original post. I was losing connection using the BluVac with the iManifold app, but that thread was erased in the site malfunction.
    I mentioned an issue with this and someone, may have been you, suggested downloading the actual BluVac app. Still same problem.

So, again either there’s some setting that’s not where I need it to be for an extended vacuum or there’s an issue with the device or app.

This has been since it was brand new a couple months ago. It didn’t just start recently.
    Connect with us tomorrow 716 699 2031 and touch 2. Ask for someone in programming and we can see if we can trouble shoot your issue. This far we have not heard this as an issue. Bill

Post Likes
    Pulled a vacuum today, and turned off sleep mode on my iPad. Works like a champ!

or like us on Facebook

Post Likes
    I’ve been having the same problem. That’s good to know. The only reason I haven’t been very upset is my evacuations are roughly 10 minutes now with the larger hoses and crts. So I really don’t mind waiting by the unit. Gives me a short break from changeout chaos lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12