Thread: log in

Post Likes

when I click on the login it brings up my user name AND after my user name it says user name, like this "poppaUsername" then it wont log in I have to type the name and password. not the end of the world but a pain in the ass. can that be fixed?

Post Likes

Post Likes
    ive found that script blockers can do this if they have more than moderate blocking of the java scripting.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    thanks that's what I thought, just too ignorant or stupid, not sure which, maybe both, to fix myself.. btw.. I thought java was a drink like coffee?

Post Likes
    java script was named after the slang for coffee. probably by programmers using the substance to stay awake while programming. I havent looked it up to verify that fact, though.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."