Post Likes

Profile Position Description

Where it says "Which one of the following best describes you?" we should also have:

Military - Active (and maybe: Military - Retired)

We're starting to have more military members participate here and they dont fit the general descriptions of homeowner, contractor or facilities manager. Plus, we had similar descriptions in the past from some of the profiles i've browsed.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

2. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Marc

To my vast knowledge we have never had similar descriptions in the past. The descriptions we have now are fairly new so we can use that info to target emails to Pro's.

I see no need to split someone off "military" as this is not a military site, we deal within our industry and if we have a military member he would be considered a facility manager or he can use engineer or even a Tech. Besides.. making such a change is just not adding to the list here. Penton would need to rebuild their business model to adapt to the adjustment.

Thanks for bringing up the suggestion though.

4. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    I was looking at the Occupation section, is that different from the Position description?
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes

7. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post