Post Likes

Cylon BMS system change SMTP settings

We have a Cylon BMS

I think it's their UC32 product, we have a UI on a PC for changing temperature and boiler settings and stuff which works,

And I think it has something called RomMailer built in for Alerts, it used to point to our old email server on an internal IP but I need it to email out via Office365's direct send MX record as the old email server is being decommissioned,

I'm not sure how to edit the SMTP settings though, anyone dealt with one?

I've found the admin settings: <info removed> on here and they work so that's a good start

Thanks,
    Last edited by kontrolphreak; 04-11-2018 at 04:18 PM. Reason: User/Password on open forum

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisleng View Post
    We have a Cylon BMS

I think it's their UC32 product, we have a UI on a PC for changing temperature and boiler settings and stuff which works,

And I think it has something called RomMailer built in for Alerts, it used to point to our old email server on an internal IP but I need it to email out via Office365's direct send MX record as the old email server is being decommissioned,

I'm not sure how to edit the SMTP settings though, anyone dealt with one?

I've found the admin settings: <info removed> on here and they work so that's a good start

Thanks,
    The UC32 product is the Cylon field controllers. What actual BMS front end are you using? I have seen these devices sit under multiple front end platforms, but the most typical is either Teletrol or American Auto-Matrix. Cylon essentially bought out Teletrol and American Auto-Matrix. Typically if you have UC32 controllers that is before Cylon acquired American Auto-Matrix. So I would expect a Teletrol eBuilding system. I suppose you could actually have the Cylon front end (which is rare), and that would be called Cylon Command Centre. Do you know what front end system you are using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    J. King

Post Likes
    I'm over in England if that makes any difference,

The "user" view is in a thing called CCview from Unitron Control Centre, I also have Unitron Engineering Centre installed if that helps?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisleng View Post
    I'm over in England if that makes any difference,

The "user" view is in a thing called CCview from Unitron Control Centre, I also have Unitron Engineering Centre installed if that helps?
    Yeah Unitron Engineering Centre is the programming/commissioning tool for the UC32 controllers. You probably have a Command Centre front end system since you are over in England. That software isn't popular in the United States at all. So in what software are you trying to make changes in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    J. King

5. Likes chrisleng liked this post
    Post Likes
    Well, the UC32 sends out emails when things trip, i'd like to edit the SMTP settings but am not sure what software that'd be in or how to edit it,

Thank you