Post Likes

McQuay WSC063 help

Hello guys,
    I have a McQuay chiller model WSC063-DAAAM, Serial STNU0500098. Today the unit was powered down for routine maintenance. Once the work was completed, the power was returned to the unit. During the booting up of the CPU, this message was displayed "Testpoint Fatal Error- TPMANN.DLL not found. This file must in the current directory when TestPoint executes, or in the PATH. Reinstall TestPoint"...the CPU never tried to start the program. Has anyone else run into this issue? The chiller power has been removed in the past for the same service and never had a issue booting up....Thanks in advance for any information...

Post Likes
    Sounds like whatever media the operating system is installed on is corrupt or failing in some way. Bad hard drive, dying flash card?

Post Likes
    Have you tried disconnecting network terminations and seeing if same thing happens? Is this a microtech local interface?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "It's just like it doesn't work. I mean it seems to be ok now, but it usually like never works"

"Never an always and always a maybe"

Post Likes
    Get ready for a new 21 inch display with new hardware and software. The original Microtech II PC's are obsolete. As stated it sounds like the existing flash drive is failing.

Post Likes
    Are you or anyone there a factory trained tech for McQuay? Asking because they have a tech number to call and you might get lucky.