Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Does anyone know if the 860 displays psi, line temp, sat temp and sh-sc all at the same time?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    The optional vacuum sensor with the 860 and the included one with the 870 are not integral with the manifold. The customer that bought the 860 also bought the vacuum sensor. He called me the other day asking how it showed microns. You have to go to the modes and select evacuation.

Yes, both the vacuum gauge and the pipe clamps use the mini 1/8" headphone plugs.

On the 860 in the pressure temp mode, it will always show the high and low pressure at the top, but below, it will either show superheat and subcooling, or you can toggle that to saturation temps for both liquid and vapor, or the measured line temps from the pipe clamps. My 870 will show everything, but I would caution that the color screen will probably eat up more battery life than the 860 which is monochrome dot matrix lcd with backlight. Plus, unless you would use a screen protector on the 870, I could see the touchscreen on it getting dirty/scratched/smudged over time with everyday use. The 860 seems like a good compromise, but it will not show all readings at once like the SMAN does. But I personally believe the housing being smaller on both of these will lead to a little more structurally sound housing compared to the SMAN.

4. Likes Core_d liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by psehunter View Post
    Post on here in the YJ forum, very responsive, can you return it at the supply shop you bought it at? at the very lleast your covered under the YJ warranty for a year.
    Issue with gauge or manifold not holding microns. After testing it with different micron gauges, manifold set and hoses, I determined the new set was leaking someplace.

I tried to go through Johnstone where I got them from but they as always were no help. I hate buying tools through them but they were the only local shop that could get them. They said I had to send them in for repair. I told them no thanks. I ended up writing YJ directly and let them know what was going on and they sent a new pair. I should get them in a couple days. The engineer that I was in contact with said he checked and tested this new test personally before shipping them. Hopefully they work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by itsiceman View Post
    The manifold or inside the gauge?
    Not sure exactly. Wouldn't hold microns under a vacuum. Thought it was the system at first but I swapped manifolds and used the same micron gauge, no issues.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingelement View Post
    Issue with gauge or manifold not holding microns. After testing it with different micron gauges, manifold set and hoses, I determined the new set was leaking someplace.

I tried to go through Johnstone where I got them from but they as always were no help. I hate buying tools through them but they were the only local shop that could get them. They said I had to send them in for repair. I told them no thanks. I ended up writing YJ directly and let them know what was going on and they sent a new pair. I should get them in a couple days. The engineer that I was in contact with said he checked and tested this new test personally before shipping them. Hopefully they work.
    I think they will be OK, to be honest though, the last titan 4 port manifold I bought with analog gauges leaked, I'm weary of that particular manifold, I'm going to buy the new ones though. They did bounce around in the back of van a bit but still...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
    The guru has awoken

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12