Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    This ^^

I have no problem with you other than you're a blow hard that thinks you should be auto-respected and honored because you are old and outdated. You have a total lack of tact and Im pretty sure you have very little experience in the actual field. You've given ZERO actual proof of being a tech, let alone a business owner or PRO. All you do is spout off stuff anyone can find on Google, provided no pictures of work, nor anything else to validate you and your opinions. You criticize without cause and then hide behind the "Maine doesnt do it that way" clause
    I just felt it should be read again.

The 2nd is there to protect the 1st. DTOM

2. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes

Smile

Yeah, who doesn't post pictures?

I mean, I get it that right now you can't post photo's as attachments, but what about months and years prior?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

4. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Where did that smiley face in the post above come from? I didn't put it there.

More Russian hacking?
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by phs View Post
    Is it normal for you guys to not fasten the CU down with dynabolts and use rubber pads or shear mounts under the feet ?
    We dont here but they do in the city. kind of useless to put bolts into a styrofoam pad....

7. Likes Zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Where did that smiley face in the post above come from? I didn't put it there.

More Russian hacking?
    Damn bots

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

9. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    This ^^

I have no problem with you other than you're a blow hard that thinks you should be auto-respected and honored because you are old and outdated. You have a total lack of tact and Im pretty sure you have very little experience in the actual field. You've given ZERO actual proof of being a tech, let alone a business owner or PRO. All you do is spout off stuff anyone can find on Google, provided no pictures of work, nor anything else to validate you and your opinions. You criticize without cause and then hide behind the "Maine doesnt do it that way" clause

11. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    look whos talking you are known to shoot off youre mouth like a tough guy talking about guns and what not

Post Likes
    says the punk with a mouth

Post Likes
    ? Me or Marc? Ah well I'm over it already.

The 2nd is there to protect the 1st. DTOM

Post Likes
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Neither you or marc was reffering to jacob-k

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678