Post Likes

Question Chiltrix vs. Multiaqua for hydronic heating and cooling (residential)

Anyone have experience with either of these systems? I thought about geothermal, but the cost of well drilling is rather high. I'm thinking about hydronic floor heat and hydronic ducted air handlers, with gas boiler(s) for backup heat and DHW. It seems that one of these heat recovery systems could help with efficiency even though they are air-source. The Multiaqua even claims to be able to integrate into a geothermal setup for more efficiency. The Chiltrix has application notes for solar thermal water heat, which is something else I was thinking about - not sure about costs though. Location is central Ohio, new build.

Post Likes
    Also, I like the idea of having all the mechanical components inside the building, and I hate the idea of running glycol/water lines outside in the freezing temperatures. Are there any water-to-water heat pumps that have an option to connect a remote refrigerant condenser?