Post Likes

Damning evidence against the FBI

Video interview of Joe diGenova relating the tangled web of deceit by the FBI and the Clinton's. About 30 minutes if watched at normal speed. (I'm a 1.5x guy)

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._a_felony.html

2. Likes DavidDeBord, WAYNE3298 liked this post
    Post Likes
    I never thought the justice department in this country would ever stoop to such tactics. It is a good thing Trump won. It baffles me that so many people are too stupid to see through this crap. The FISA court report is enough to put a lot of Obama's higher ups in prison for a lot of years.
    Where is the special prosecuter???

Post Likes
    I may not be able to find it... however I think I read yesterday (somewhere) that Sessions had appointed a special prosecutor to look into the Clintons...

Now read this carefully...

'Months ago' (YEAH)

(And he was thinking to appoint a second to look into the folks that helped the Clintons)

IMO...
    The plan is to have this stuff 'break' (break means become front page news)... to have maximum effect on the mid terms election.
    IMO the best time to 'force' the MSM to cover the Clintons road to orange jumpsuits (and implement BHO in the process)... would be starting after the labor day weekend, when vacations are over and kids are going back to school.

And if Trump manages to pull off the summit with rocketman from PRNK... well the libbies are gonna have some crow to eat.
    Us conservatives are not mean spirited... we will allow you liberals to have some ketchup and/or BBQ sauce... out of the goodness of our hearts...
    Now speaking of the beer... you libbies will have to BYOB... as you need to learn a less on of responsibility...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    The FISA court report is enough to put a lot of these A-holes behind bars.

6. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    There are Obama appointed swamp creatures in all federal agencies. Still obstructing, hiding and failing to act with moral integrity. We do not have an honest FBI, DOJ, IRS.... you name it.

There are no prosecutions of those obviously criminals while they try and fail to find something, anything on Trump. They are on a witch hunt on Trump while ignoring the crimes directly in front of them. We have investigative agencies that are totally political and dishonest. Full of swamp creatures.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

8. Likes coolwhip, ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    Yes it makes me sick.

Post Likes
    Bombshell Sessions Reveals Secret Prosecutor, 2090b

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6BYwI8gWy4
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.