Thread: (4) test 327

Post Likes

(4) test 327

I have 4 testo 327 with cases. There are no chargers, all of the batteries are dead and I make no guarantees. Includes 2 printers, 4 analysers and 4 cases. They all appear to be in descent condition. Last calibration dates of 2011 and 2012 on a couple of them
    Serial numbers 01736756, 01828158, 02120118, 01666495.
    Make me an offer

'The more you know, the more you realize you don't know'

Post Likes
    I'll give ya a dollar
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Pecmsg - "NEST should only be used with 3-M filters to guarantee total destruction of the equipment!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    I'll give ya a dollar
    I regret to inform you that you bid has not met the reserve price. We appreciate your bid and look forward to handling your future bids in the future. If you are looking for a product that may be better be suited for your previous bid, we have a product that has been previously been referred to as 'poo' which you may enjoy.

Post Likes
    Actually, do you have an old used working nor not POO device I can blow up?
    This forum requires that you wait 20 seconds between posts. Please try again in 50 seconds.

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Pecmsg - "NEST should only be used with 3-M filters to guarantee total destruction of the equipment!"

Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Actually, do you have an old used working nor not POO device I can blow up?
    I will see if I can find one but they usually go back for warranty if issues. I'll dig around and see

6. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    I am actually in the market for a better CA (currently a UEI) not happy with it. Don't want to spend a bunch and need a printer. Is there any way to confirm that there is one with printer that is working? I don't mind if it needs to be calibrated, I have my UEI for back up.

I was thinking about 2 bills if it only needs calibration. Otherwise I may go with a new 310 from TTT.
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://hvac-talk.com/aop

Post Likes
    I can see if I can find a charger and check the status. I may not be back into the office till mid week.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joemach View Post
    I am actually in the market for a better CA (currently a UEI) not happy with it. Don't want to spend a bunch and need a printer. Is there any way to confirm that there is one with printer that is working? I don't mind if it needs to be calibrated, I have my UEI for back up.

I was thinking about 2 bills if it only needs calibration. Otherwise I may go with a new 310 from TTT.
    He's trustworthy. I'd wait the week.

10. Likes joemach liked this post
    Post Likes
    He's trustworthy. I'd wait the week.
    Thanks Mark,

That gives me a little more confidence. I don't do much gas/oil combustion work and I hate buying used tools, But with what I spent on my UEI, I hate to buy another new one. Always risky. But at least with a new one I get the warrantee.

This makes me feel like a homeowner with a leaking 22 coil. Repair or replace? Now I can get the feeling of being my own customer. It is an interesting position to be in.

When a customer is in this position, I normally draw the analogy of, "When do you trade in your car?" They can usually think with that.
    Can someone please explain to me -
    Why is there never enough time to do it right the first time, but plenty of time to do it twice?

Please view site rules: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=1241

Apply for Pro Membership: http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=116113

Find your local HVAC-Talk Contractor: http://hvac-talk.com/aop

12. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joemach View Post
    Thanks Mark,

That gives me a little more confidence. I don't do much gas/oil combustion work and I hate buying used tools, But with what I spent on my UEI, I hate to buy another new one. Always risky. But at least with a new one I get the warrantee.

This makes me feel like a homeowner with a leaking 22 coil. Repair or replace? Now I can get the feeling of being my own customer. It is an interesting position to be in.

When a customer is in this position, I normally draw the analogy of, "When do you trade in your car?" They can usually think with that.
    Check your messages in your inbox. I'll hook you up

14. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    sent a pm