Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Jeepers, looks like I need to chime in more often if we are having a post count contest,,,,,

'The more you know, the more you realize you don't know'

Post Likes
    we arent.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    sez the guy with 14,500 posts! I also lost nearly 500 likes, ouch!

The genius of the United States Constitution - when it frustrates the government, you know it is working.

RIP Mr. Gizmo; end of watch 10/27/16

It was a good situation, until everything went wrong!
    Rub some dirt on it and walk it off...
    We will always know it should have worked!

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    500 tugs from Corny?
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"

Glennac - Failed my biology test today: They asked, "What is commonly found in cells?" Apparently "BL*** people" wasn't the correct answer.
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Yep, my boy corny, what a hoot. I guess you are working on my post count, right? I'm waiting, here!!!!

I worked at a house today, New York couple. I mentioned that they sounded like they were from Atlanta, she just laughed. New yoke, new yoke!

The genius of the United States Constitution - when it frustrates the government, you know it is working.

RIP Mr. Gizmo; end of watch 10/27/16

It was a good situation, until everything went wrong!
    Rub some dirt on it and walk it off...
    We will always know it should have worked!

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

6. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad View Post

Anyone wanting to find their old threads could go here and with any luck find all the posts in their thread. It's a 50/50 chance. You can copy and paste.

This is a snap shot of the site at the last day but there is no data to download and add to our database.
    Wished It had 2017 posts also... My bad luckkkk.....

Post Likes
    hi everyone,

just a note that there is a more recent snapshot saved at the web archive. It's from December 2017, so you may be able to copy and paste some of your lost posts from here: http://web.archive.org/web/201712192...-talk.com/vbb/

cheers,
    robb

9. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Thanks Robb. Ive noticed that the archive is mainly a listing of titles. Obviously we cant access the Locked/Private forums because we cant log into the old archive. Clicking the open areas only gets an error that it wasnt archived.

11. Likes Robb M. liked this post
    Post Likes
    I was wondering that, myself. I think what's gone is gone though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12