Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Nukes don't kill people, people kill people.
    it's true
    if corny was a part on a washing machine,,, he'd be the agitator

“Those who CAST the votes decide nothing; those who COUNT the votes decide everything.” – Stalin even evil men say things worth paying attention to

A Nation of Sheep - Breeds a Government of Wolves

Gangster Al Capone once remarked that anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.

Post Likes
    Tis strange, .... No, actually, I Believe that it is a "Sign" of the Lunatic Mindset, that seeks to Shred the American Constitution, as well as Shatter the Bedrock Beliefs that made America >>> The Greatest Nation on Earth"<<<<, ... well at least until those who Lust like a Wanton Whore for a One World Order, began to gain Power in American Politics, ... But My Point is:

The thread of the recent addition to this conversation, initially, was that Ben Carson LIED about "Citizens being disarmed in Nazi Germany". Hmmmm

With the Posting of New Data, especially Data that existed from that Time Era,... Now the "Drift" of the Conversation from the Liberals is that "Weeeeeelllllllll Yeah, The Jews were disarmed but that's all", ... As if Somehow that was "Acceptable"/ "Cool"/ "Proper"/ "Normal"?????

WTH, ......Do your Thought Processes morph so easily in a Chameleon manner?

But, since an acknowledgement of "Citizens" (Human Beings) being Disarmed, in Nazi Germany, has now been morphed in to "Jews Only" in such a Nonchalant & lackadaisical manner, ..... LOL! As if that didn't matter, ... I want to enlighten those who cling to the Liberal, Revisionist, Common Core, One World Order Mindset:

"While Halbrook is careful to point out that a combination of factors led to the events of the Holocaust, there is no denying that many of the pre-war activities contributed to Hitler’s ability to disarm targeted groups, particularly the Jews. The rapid pace with which Hitler disarmed the populace in Germany is startling. "

"Ultimately, the prohibitions enacted by the Nazi regime led to monopoly control of firearms by the Nazis and eliminated the ability of many groups in society to defend themselves"

"Part II of the book opens with the naming of Hitler as chancellor of Germany at the end of January 1933, and the immediate utilization of the Weimar gun control policies to begin the Nazi campaign to seize arms and eradicate the so-called “enemies of the state” (all of whom were tagged as Communists). As a result, less than a month later, Hitler and Göring convinced President Hindenburg that an emergency decree was needed, which ultimately gave the Nazis the ability to eliminate constitutional assurances of liberty and free speech, a free press, the ability to assemble, and the right to privacy in personal communications. Furthermore, search and seizure of homes was authorized. This carte blanche for search and seizure essentially became the modus operandi of the Third Reich.

By the end of March, Hitler had succeeded in passing the “Enabling Law” which gave him the ability to create laws as he wished, with no requirement for consultation. Following this, the confiscation of weapons escalated. Municipal governments were informed that military weapons and ammunition had to be surrendered by the end of March. The Jews were targeted next, with a large raid in East Berlin on April 4, 1933. Jews were not forbidden to own firearms until 1938, but the raid led to confiscations and arrests. The 1928 Firearms Law was utilized to identify the so-called enemies of the state, locate them, interview them, and subsequently confiscate their weapons, thereby increasing Nazi control and eliminating private ownership of firearms from the majority of society."

"Nazi Party control of the use and ownership of firearms was quickly implemented and far-reaching, with refinements to the Weapons Law continuing over the next few years. "

"Halbrook concludes by noting that less government regulation and a tradition of rejecting tyranny could have led to a different outcome in Germany. Instead, systematic creation and manipulation of firearms registration and regulations, coupled with the decimation of individual citizen’s rights, enabled Hitler’s dictatorship and the slaughter of millions of innocent Jews and citizens of Nazi-occupied countries, as well as tens of thousands of Germans."

https://www.mises.org/library/gun-control-nazi-germany
    __________________________________________________ ________

Now, there are many, many Historical & Authoritative Sources to verify that "Disarmament" not only of the "Jews", but in the words of Hillary Clinton, "The Deplorables", Absolutely Did Happen in Pre-Nazi & Nazi Germany.

I Know that this is going to be hard, & quite possibly "wreck your apple cart", as you try to pull it out of the "Rut", of "Manufactured Thinking", as provided by Big Brother, (And that could lead to your seeking/ made, to be to be MEDICATED, if all of a sudden, actual Thought Processes begin to stir your brain),BUT, ......

History ABSOLUTELY Proves, that a Disarmed People, quickly Fall to a Dictatorship.

Sadly, ... A Dictatorship is Prophesied to come, at least to the "Christianized West", for a short period of time, until it is Destroyed, BUT, .... Since Big Brother Removed that which Absolutely was Acceptable in our Public Schools, meaning The Bible, prior to the Early 60s, .... Our Youth would not be Taught of this, in Fact, those Youth grew up & became Our Bible Rejecting Leaders!

The "Gun Control", Constitution/ America Hating, Almighty GOD Rejecting Mob, will Sadly soon Win, & get, what they in a Lemming like Manner Zealously Uphold,... America, & The "Christian West" will soon Fall, from the Attacks within, & without, & this can easily be determined by the Publicly Available Data, from many Reputable Sources, but not Facebook, CNN, Glen Beck, & other leaders in the "Government Propaganda, & or the "Shock Jock Media" Profession.

Historically, the seizure of any means of Self Defense, in the majority led to a Dictatorship, as well as the Slaughter of those who opposed the Dictatorship. And that sadly/ shockingly is where America is heading.

Without any Doubt, many Existing Gun Control Laws, have already been supplied herein this Conversation, & "IF" they were enforced, then many a "Possessed" Shooter, would not have been able to obtain a Rifle/ pistol, but, ... In their "Possession" they would've used a BFR, baseball bat, etc., & took out their Satanic Desire in the same manner.

Big Brother's Laws, have not worked (Been Enforced), because Big Brother, has no Desire to Truly have a "Peace Loving, Armed, GOD Fearing People".

Big Brother has moved America away from, Truly Knowing of their Creator, & His Written Word, & via a very Masterful & Highly Advanced Propaganda System, has caused America to become a Hollow, Reeking, Shell of what was once the Juggernaut of The Free World.

We, due to Legislation, no longer Uphold the Greatest Law of all time:

Mat 22:34 But the Pharisees, when they heard that he had silenced the Sadducees, gathered themselves together.
    Mat 22:35 One of them, a lawyer, asked him a question, testing him.
    Mat 22:36 “Teacher, which is the greatest commandment in the law?”
    Mat 22:37 Jesus said to him, “‘You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’
    Mat 22:38 This is the first and great commandment.
    Mat 22:39 A second likewise is this, ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
    Mat 22:40 The whole law and the prophets depend on these two commandments.”

These Shooters, have not been raised up in an Environment of LOVE Your Brother, let alone LOVE The Almighty LORD GOD of Yisrael.

And for that Federally LEGISLATED Lifestyle, we now are producing School Shooters, A growing Heroin/Opioid/Drug epidemic, a Soon Coming & Unprecedented Economic Collapse, Flagrant & Publicly accepted Immorality, The Unjustified Murder of the Unborn, & more.

We as a People, allowed Our Political & Religious Leaders, to cause this Nation to Reject the very Principles that America was established upon.

And for that, in My Belief, We will soon Reap what We have allowed to be sown:

Rev 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns and seven heads. On his horns were ten crowns, and on his heads, blasphemous names.
    Rev 13:2 The beast which I saw was like a leopard, and his feet were like those of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. The dragon gave him his power, his throne, and great authority.
    Rev 13:3 One of his heads looked like it had been wounded fatally. His fatal wound was healed, and the whole earth marveled at the beast.
    Rev 13:4 They worshiped the dragon, because he gave his authority to the beast, and they worshiped the beast, saying, “Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”
    Rev 13:5 A mouth speaking great things and blasphemy was given to him. Authority to make war for forty-two months was given to him.
    Rev 13:6 He opened his mouth for blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his dwelling, those who dwell in heaven.
    Rev 13:7 It was given to him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them. Authority over every tribe, people, language, and nation was given to him.
    Rev 13:8 All who dwell on the earth will worship him, everyone whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who has been killed.
    Rev 13:9 If anyone has an ear, let him hear.
    Rev 13:10 If anyone is to go into captivity, he will go into captivity. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, he must be killed. Here is the endurance and the faith of the saints.

Rev 13:11 I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, and he spoke like a dragon.
    Rev 13:12 He exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence. He makes the earth and those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose fatal wound was healed.
    Rev 13:13 He performs great signs, even making fire come down out of the sky to the earth in the sight of people.
    Rev 13:14 He deceives my own people who dwell on the earth because of the signs he was granted to do in front of the beast; saying to those who dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast who had the sword wound and lived.
    Rev 13:15 It was given to him to give breath to it, to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause as many as wouldn’t worship the image of the beast to be killed.
    Rev 13:16 He causes all, the small and the great, the rich and the poor, and the free and the slave, to be given marks on their right hands, or on their foreheads;
    Rev 13:17 and that no one would be able to buy or to sell, unless he has that mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    Rev 13:18 Here is wisdom. He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. His number is six hundred sixty-six.

But after that Time?

A Conservatism, based on LOVE, Truth, & Common Sense, ...... Absolutely WINS.

3. Likes Brian8383, ga-hvac-tech, Zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Hint, the term MSM was coined by the right stream media
    Again, not really true. It was coined in most part by the 50% (or more) of the population that believes the old main stream media is very liberally biased and always has been. This isn't new. You never remember your grandfather and all his buddies talking about the left wing bias in the press. It wasn't created as a marketing ploy by more center and right wing news outlets. It's always been their and has always been recognized by regular people.

And I can cite proof of their bias. You only have to look at their support, their opinions and their endorsements vs the actual vote outcome. Isn't it common sense that their support and normal human "spin" should line up with actual vote outcomes of the American population if they were actually fair and balanced?

Then factor in that the actual vote outcome would be even more to the "right" if not for that bias people are inundated with on a daily basis so the above comment is even worse than the present reality.

There have been scientific published studies that prove my last comment. If people are given equal amounts of news reporting from all sources they vote more so conservative/republican. If they don't pay too much attention and only get snippets of news from CNN on in their break room or barbers waiting room or the airport, news headlines in newspapers and magazines they glance at in the checkout line, political "news" filtered through late night shows and sitcoms, etc. they tend to vote to the left more than they would if they were fully informed. And these people make up a good portion of the voter block. There are a lot of people that only get news from CNN, late night shows and Comedy Central.

If you need, I can dig up the studies later tonight. And it was published scientific studies done by professors, etc. Not paid for "studies".

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk
    “Free men do not ask permission to bear arms.”
    -Possibly said by Thomas Jefferson(but true even if he didn't)

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

"One out of 3 Democrat voters is just as stupid as the other two"
    -Said by me

5. Likes DavidDeBord, ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    Strange, .... My "Like Button" has disappeared after post 345 onward.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj001 View Post
    it was meant to keep the citizenry equally armed as the government, how else could we fight the government when it becomes to oppressive/repressive ? you think court orders are gonna do it?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    When did I say that?

I was correcting the record of things others have said.

See, David,,,,,, I've run into problems with some other posters on ARP saying similar things like "conspiracy theory" or calling me a liar or a goofball. Then, invariably, we dig into their accusations and found out they were wrong. Either my comments were misquoted or misrepresented, someone else made the claim(as in your case) or they were just plane wrong about the facts.

I understand that lots of things are said here. Especially from the "right" side of the argument. So keeping tabs of who said what is difficult. But before you through accusations of "conspiracy theory" at me, you should make sure I said what you think I said.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamoramax View Post
    Hitler's government aside. You can never suddenly disarm the populous. Let's not forget the people that have to attack us are our brethren. I know that conversation has and still takes place within the ranks, and the majority have flat out said they will never attack our homeland. So previously said hellfire will never take flight.
    Everybody says they will fight authority if it's for the greater good but few people ever do.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Strange, .... My "Like Button" has disappeared after post 345 onward.
    First they take your "like" button in a guns rights thread, then they take your guns.

-Said by me

Post Likes
    davidadavis
    davidadavis is online now Professional Member

Post Likes

So you can't pick just one example of where I was wrong? You don't have to begin any long ordeal. Pick one.
    I did, your premise that gun laws against only Jewish people relates in anyway to the discussion at hand. Faulty logic sir.

------------------------------------

Now that REEKS more than many a Diaper that I've changed Davida.

So Disarming "Jews" is now irrelevant to the conversation?

Oh, I Forgot, .... You are from Turkey.

Despite what Erdogan proclaims, Davida, ...... "Jews" are Human beings, & An Armed "Jew", especially one that Seeks to stop Racist/ Religious Aggression directed at them because of Lunatic Quranic Beliefs, ..... presents many a hurdle, if not an Absolute Stoppage, in the Act of spreading the "Peaceful Religion".

In Fact,... Armed Jews, & other "Designated Deplorables" put up one Hell of a Fight in holding the Nazis back for a time, as they attempted to conquer Warsaw.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Everybody says they will fight authority if it's for the greater good but few people ever do.
    Two things

1. There is much more of a chance that and out of line authority will be fought if people retain their God given rights.

2. That authority has much less of desire to even START going down that road if the population has the rights. Think of the fact that a powerful military keeps the peace. You build a powerful military to hopefully never have to use it.

Human nature. You guys have a hard time with it. And I think that's at the core(or one of the root reasons) people are liberal.

-Said by me

13. Likes DavidDeBord, Zamoramax liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    davidadavis
    davidadavis is online now Professional Member

Post Likes

So you can't pick just one example of where I was wrong? You don't have to begin any long ordeal. Pick one.
    I did, your premise that gun laws against only Jewish people relates in anyway to the discussion at hand. Faulty logic sir.

------------------------------------

Now that REEKS more than many a Diaper that I've changed Davida.

So Disarming "Jews" is now irrelevant to the conversation?

Oh, I Forgot, .... You are from Turkey.

Despite what Erdogan proclaims, Davida, ...... "Jews" are Human beings, & An Armed "Jew", especially one that Seeks to stop Racist/ Religious Aggression directed at them because of Lunatic Quranic Beliefs, ..... presents many a hurdle, if not an Absolute Stoppage, in the Act of spreading the "Peaceful Religion".

In Fact,... Armed Jews, & other "Designated Deplorables" put up one Hell of a Fight in holding the Nazis back for a time, as they attempted to conquer Warsaw.
    Ah yes..... Facts and real history.

Tons of great info here:
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poli...n_World_War_II

Here is the opening paragraph:

"The Polish resistance movement in World War II, with the Polish Home Army at its forefront, was the largest underground resistance movement in all of occupied Europe,[a] covering both German and Soviet zones of occupation. The Polish resistance is most notable for disrupting German supply lines to the Eastern Front, providing military intelligence to the British, and for saving more Jewish lives in the Holocaust than any other Western Allied organization or government.[2]It was a part of the Polish Underground State.

-Said by me

15. Likes DavidDeBord, ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    Some more cool information:

Organized armed resistance was the most forceful form of Jewish opposition to Nazi policies in German-occupied Europe. Jewish civilians offered armed resistance in over 100 ghettos in occupied Poland and the Soviet Union. In April-May 1943, Jews in the Warsaw ghetto rose in armed revolt after rumors that the Germans would deport the remaining ghetto inhabitants to the Treblinka killing center. As German SS and police units entered the ghetto, members of the Jewish Fighting Organization (Zydowska Organizacja Bojowa; ZOB) and other Jewish groups attacked German tanks with Molotov cocktails, hand grenades, and a handful of small arms. Although the Germans, shocked by the ferocity of resistance, were able to end the major fighting within a few days, it took the vastly superior German forces nearly a month before they were able to completely pacify the ghetto and deport virtually all of the remaining inhabitants. For months after the end of the Warsaw ghetto uprising, individual Jewish resisters continued to hide in the ruins of the ghetto, which SS and police units patrolled to prevent attacks on German personnel.

During the same year, ghetto inhabitants rose against the Germans in Vilna (Vilnius), Bialystok, and a number of other ghettos. Many ghetto fighters took up arms in the knowledge that the majority of ghetto inhabitants had already been deported to the killing centers; and also in the knowledge that their resistance even now could not save from destruction the remaining Jews who could not fight. But they fought for the sake of Jewish honor and to avenge the slaughter of so many Jews.

Thousands of young Jews resisted by escaping from the ghettos into the forests. There they joined Soviet partisan units or formed separate partisan units to harass the German occupiers.

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/mobile/en/...uleId=10005213

-Said by me

17. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Looks like the pointy headed critics at the NYT got it wrong once again.

I just don't get you leftists and how you have no distrust of the widespread leftist media. Don't you possess a healthy scepticism? Do you have intellectual curiosity? How do you swallow what they feed you as fact?

-Said by me

Page 28 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1821222324252627282930313233343538 ... LastLast