Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    For the main level i have goodman dscz16 seer with variable speed air handler avptc with 4 zone and oversized duct so each zone can handle the minimun capacity of the heat pump, really economic so far in cold winter. For basement a samsung novus minisplit only used in heating. Everything build from scratch as when i bought the home in 2014 it was only baseboard heating. So far i like the system.

Aluminium coil got a pin hole leak on return bend after 3.5 years im hoping wont be happening again...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bhahvac View Post
    UP - AIREASE 18 seer 2 ton 2 stage ac, 45K 95% 2 stage True VS furnace, media filter, prestige stat

DOWN - same thing as above but with a 16 seer 2 stage ...got them Both FREE + Honeywell DR65 Dehum

Sunroom, Garage , and Game room (3) LG 28 SEER 9000 BTU mini split HP

My hero! I have small 3 speed Carrier Inf with a Carrier comfort 2 ton for Madison Wi home plus a Ultra-Aire 70H , excellent 50-55%RH through out.
    Florida 4 ton Rheem simple plus Ultra-Aire 98H. 50-55 RH year around. No a/c when not occupied.
    This is too simple to catch-on.
    Regards Teddy Bear
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Post Likes
    greetings to all
    Prepared podcast aimed at final consumers of HVAC residential.
    The theme that I develop in the SEER and EER efficiencies of the central air.
    I want to explain it with friendly words and we do not technisismos that they do not understand
    Does anyone have information that will help me convey the message?

In the end what I am looking for is that they make ecological awareness evidencing the high consumption of eletric energy represented by the central airs and motivate them to select high efficiencies in their next purchases

Thank you very much

If errors are due to the translator, my main language is Spanish. Please do not consider them and share your knowledge. regards

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mundo HVAC View Post
    greetings to all
    Prepared podcast aimed at final consumers of HVAC residential.
    The theme that I develop in the SEER and EER efficiencies of the central air.
    I want to explain it with friendly words and we do not technisismos that they do not understand
    Does anyone have information that will help me convey the message?

In the end what I am looking for is that they make ecological awareness evidencing the high consumption of eletric energy represented by the central airs and motivate them to select high efficiencies in their next purchases

Thank you very much

If errors are due to the translator, my main language is Spanish. Please do not consider them and share your knowledge. regards
    High efficiency AC and heat systems are not the best bang for the buck...

Better to fix the house... so it holds the heat or keeps the heat out... more bang for the buck that way.

Example: The 40-something old house that has a 3 ton AC unit...
    After windows, insulation, caulk, appropriate sealing at appropriate places, etc...
    Could well be just as comfortable with a 2 ton unit.
    Thus saving both the cost of the larger unit, as well as the extra electricity to run it.

Learn how to effectively evaluate the needs of your customer... and you will be the environmental hero you want to be.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    11 year old Armstrong 95% furnace with 2.5 ton AC. House built 1898, flipped with addition 2007. Bought in 2015. Only work has been zoning it with wireless stats, and changing the dual cap when I first moved in.

Post Likes
    Airease modulating furnace, 14 seer Rheem 1stage ac and an ultra air 70 dehum set up with fresh air intake controlled by the ultra air stat.
    "Do you have any freeze on for my a/c?"
    ~customer

"My dad works on furnitures."
    ~4yr old son

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pecmsg View Post
    3 Window Shakers.
    Too damn cheap to get central!
    Window shakers and baseboard heaters. Ran a 4000w electric heater downstairs in my 1100 sf basement back in Jan due to single digit temps.

Don't ask what my electric bill was...

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ECtofix View Post
    Window shakers and baseboard heaters. Ran a 4000w electric heater downstairs in my 1100 sf basement back in Jan due to single digit temps.

Don't ask what my electric bill was...

Bet you sold yourself on the 100% efficiency.

Post Likes
    Goodman 2 stage variable, 2ton r22 13 seer, Santa Fe dehumidifier, spaceguard media and guardian purifier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    17 year old lennox

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by kangaroogod View Post
    Goodman 2 stage variable, 2ton r22 13 seer, Santa Fe dehumidifier, spaceguard media and guardian purifier.

Thankss again.
    Love that dairy country and all the snow.
    Teddy Bear
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

12. Likes kangaroogod liked this post
    Post Likes
    carrier 2 stage variable 80% furnace with a 17seer 2 stage ac, Infinity, cheap bills, love it, quiet and comfortable

Post Likes
    Rheem 96% 2 Stage with true ECM. 2.5 Ton 16 Seer A/C. Aprilaire Steam Humidifier. Aprilaire Dehumidifier. Aprilaire 5000 electronic air cleaner.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234