Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404344454647484950
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Must be his email server then, somehow having trouble with the cloud mail server. I don't miss it, since I never use the email aspect. I edit the reports before I let the customer have them. Not the collected data, but layout, additional content, my logo, etc.
    look ive been using this for along time this is anew issue and you do not have to be a paid customer

MY EMAIL IS WORKING FINE,

I GET EMAILS EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY ITS MY WORK EMAIL, ITS NOT IN THE JUNK EMAIL..IT CANT BE MY DEVICE BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH ON 3/4G AND HAVE WIFI AND BOTH ARE NOT SENDING THE EMAILS..ITS WEIRD, ODD NEW ISSUE AS IVE SENT A 100 REPORTS VIA EMAIL WITH NO ISSUES UNTIL RECENTLY..I DOUBLE CHECKED THE EMAIL THAT IS CHECKED IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS AND IVE SENT EMAILS WITH THAT CHECKED MANY MANY TIMES..

THIS IS ANOTHER GLITCH I GUESS ILL FIGURE OUT..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by acguytx View Post
    look ive been using this for along time this is anew issue and you do not have to be a paid customer

I GET EMAILS EVERY MINUTE OF THE DAY ITS MY WORK EMAIL, ITS NOT IN THE JUNK EMAIL..IT CANT BE MY DEVICE BECAUSE THEY ARE BOTH ON 3/4G AND HAVE WIFI AND BOTH ARE NOT SENDING THE EMAILS..ITS WEIRD, ODD NEW ISSUE AS IVE SENT A 100 REPORTS VIA EMAIL WITH NO ISSUES UNTIL RECENTLY..I DOUBLE CHECKED THE EMAIL THAT IS CHECKED IS THE CORRECT ADDRESS AND IVE SENT EMAILS WITH THAT CHECKED MANY MANY TIMES..

No need for caps. We're all chiming in trying to help you solve your problem. Perhaps a call to NPI will help. No one else has posted that they're having issues. There sometimes are protocol issues between servers that you may not know about. At this point, we're all just guessing.

If you haven't already, try a different email address...maybe Gmail. If no joy, call NPI.

Post Likes

No need to get all huffy.

What we’re saying is something may be getting lost between your email server and the iManifold export of the PDF/CSV. It would be out of your control. Have you made sure your iManifold App is updated?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    No need to get all huffy.

What we’re saying is something may be getting lost between your email server and the iManifold export of the PDF/CSV. It would be out of your control. Have you made sure your iManifold App is updated?
    Not huffy just making sure its re-read that ive tried all the basic stuff and know this is anew issue as its worked in the past.. i also tried a different email address...no dice..

APP is always updated its auto update anytime during wifi and last i checked said false on any new updates available..

Post Likes
    Not huffy just making sure its re-read that ive tried all the basic stuff and know this is anew issue as its worked in the past.. i also tried a different email address...no dice..

APP is always updated its auto update anytime during wifi and last i checked said false on any new updates available..
    so two different devices both working fine, two different emails it says 'report sent" im getting nothing..

Post Likes
    so two different devices both working fine, two different emails it says 'report sent" im getting nothing..
    Call NPI.

Post Likes
    Have you tried sending them somewhere else. I never email mine, I save them to a onenote account, but there or other options.

8. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    Is Northpark still around? Why haven't we seen any wireless temp clamps yet? It seems odd that they can't figure out how to do this.

Northpark! Hello, I know you all may be in your testing facility thinking, the wires aren't a big deal, but in the REAL WORLD, that's why most of those that own your product don't use it! EASE OF USE, is way behind with the OLD wires. This should have been a temporary solution to launch the product, not a PERMANENT feature! Even though the FP probes aren't quite as accurate, the ease of use is going to couple with the price point and sink your ship!

For those of use with a little deeper pockets, we were willing to invest in quality, but you are falling short on keeping up with innovations.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Visit us at Dr. Degree°s HVAC
    or like us on Facebook

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Is Northpark still around? Why haven't we seen any wireless temp clamps yet? It seems odd that they can't figure out how to do this.

Northpark! Hello, I know you all may be in your testing facility thinking, the wires aren't a big deal, but in the REAL WORLD, that's why most of those that own your product don't use it! EASE OF USE, is way behind with the OLD wires. This should have been a temporary solution to launch the product, not a PERMANENT feature! Even though the FP probes aren't quite as accurate, the ease of use is going to couple with the price point and sink your ship!

For those of use with a little deeper pockets, we were willing to invest in quality, but you are falling short on keeping up with innovations.
    I’m not convinced that they’re doing much R&D for hardware. I’ve been asking for wireless line temperature probes for 3 years or more and never have gotten anything. I’m sure if Jim and Company were still in it then there would already be lots of new hardware but that’s neither here nor there. IMO NP is looking at it as solely a profit standpoint and evidently the hardware sales aren’t enough for the R&D, manufacturing and distribution process for such a niche market.

Buck Taylor made a new Facebook page for the official iManifold/Northpark tech support. You have need to join that group for updates, questions etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.andersonhvacservice.com

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    I’m not convinced that they’re doing much R&D for hardware. I’ve been asking for wireless line temperature probes for 3 years or more and never have gotten anything. I’m sure if Jim and Company were still in it then there would already be lots of new hardware but that’s neither here nor there. IMO NP is looking at it as solely a profit standpoint and evidently the hardware sales aren’t enough for the R&D, manufacturing and distribution process for such a niche market.

Buck Taylor made a new Facebook page for the official iManifold/Northpark tech support. You have need to join that group for updates, questions etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish they would just sell the company to MQ and then we could have something really great! At least they allowed JB to save our investment with MQ when the iMan app reaches it's final demise. So, our $1.6k investment won't be a paper weight.

or like us on Facebook

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post

The wired probes are really not that big of a deal to me, just the time spent assuring that the probes are associated with the right input. Matter of fact I kind of like not having another BT to worry about. Coopers accuracy is much appreciated by me. Although I could see how a BT probe could eliminate the redundancy of checking that the inputs are correct, although this is a process you have to do any way as far as location goes. I would like to see the addition of an algorithm that does lineset gain/loss associated with distance/insulation and an algorithm that does RA gain. It would give me an excuse to buy more repeaters and probes...................
    “whenever an air conditioner starts up, it is very inefficient. Once you have it running, you want it to keep it running as long as you can.”
    John Proctor

"Christ is the Son of God Who died for the redemption of sinners and was resurrected after three days. This is the greatest truth in the universe. I die because of my belief in Christ."
    Watchman Nee

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ACFIXR View Post
    The wired probes are really not that big of a deal to me, just the time spent assuring that the probes are associated with the right input. Matter of fact I kind of like not having another BT to worry about. Coopers accuracy is much appreciated by me. Although I could see how a BT probe could eliminate the redundancy of checking that the inputs are correct, although this is a process you have to do any way as far as location goes. I would like to see the addition of an algorithm that does lineset gain/loss associated with distance/insulation and an algorithm that does RA gain. It would give me an excuse to buy more repeaters and probes...................
    If you're on a commercial job where you're working on one piece of equipment for a while, I can see the wires not being an issue. However, with residential, you want to connect, check, and move on. This is not done easily with the current set up.

MQ already has the algorithm in place for lineset equivalent length and lift. This goes to show, NP isn't really in the game anymore...

or like us on Facebook

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 404344454647484950