Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 586 to 598 of 649
  1. #586
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    6,633
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Hello,

    We think this was fixed via our latest update. Can you tell me is this still an issue and what version apple device you are using?

    Thanks Bill
    The photo I posted was the last time I used it. I have used it on an iPad Air I believe and I have also noticed it with my iPhone 6s.

  2. #587
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    65
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    The photo I posted was the last time I used it. I have used it on an iPad Air I believe and I have also noticed it with my iPhone 6s.
    Thanks, Can you let us know if is working now? There was an OS issue plus we did a code push. Bill

  3. #588
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    6,633
    Post Likes
    No, it's still doing it. One other thing I noticed when it does this the screen freezes, meaning you can't scroll or move anything until you tap the screen to remove it. Also I had put in the profile for a 2.5 ton system and it does not seem to want to clear that. I have done several systems and notice the BTU capacity is off like a 4 ton system doing 28k. Even though I put the size in when I profile it I have to go back into measurements and change it from 2.5 to whatever actual is.

  4. #589
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    65
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    No, it's still doing it. One other thing I noticed when it does this the screen freezes, meaning you can't scroll or move anything until you tap the screen to remove it. Also I had put in the profile for a 2.5 ton system and it does not seem to want to clear that. I have done several systems and notice the BTU capacity is off like a 4 ton system doing 28k. Even though I put the size in when I profile it I have to go back into measurements and change it from 2.5 to whatever actual is.
    This is odd. Can you email or call me so we can schedule a time so we can troubleshoot this? bill@npinnovations.com or the office 716 699 2031 Hit option 2. Thanks Bill

  5. #590
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    In the Conservatory with a Lead Pipe
    Posts
    14,751
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I lost connection a few times when I left my iConnect base on the condenser and walked out to my truck to get something, but mostly I have it strapped to my belt. I never have problems with the mesh network, though, but that doesn't get acid tested either, since I do mostly residential and distances aren't huge. That said, I won't be getting rid of my iManifold stuff. The interfacing, software and function are enough to keep it ahead of today's game.

    I like hearing that NPI is looking ahead (next gen iConnect).
    Yea
    Kicker up a notch with Digi-Cool

  6. #591
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    65
    Post Likes
    Hello folks, We have just completed our new cloud backend re-design that allows for all report storage and retrieval .

    Check out our press release: http://www.imanifold.com/uncategoriz...ate-announced/

    Bill

  7. #592
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    6,633
    Post Likes
    Bill

    Used it again today and it is still doing it. One other thing I noticed was when that menu pops up the screen freezes and if Iselect from the first menu that menu will pop up again, then when I select the second menu the box for the menu will pop up but it will be blank. It will have the correct number of lines but they are all empty.

  8. #593
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    65
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    Bill

    Used it again today and it is still doing it. One other thing I noticed was when that menu pops up the screen freezes and if Iselect from the first menu that menu will pop up again, then when I select the second menu the box for the menu will pop up but it will be blank. It will have the correct number of lines but they are all empty.
    That’s very odd. Would you mind calling us today or email me your number so I can call you? 716 699 2031. Bill@npinnovations.com

    Thanks. Bill

  9. #594
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beatrice, NE
    Posts
    6,633
    Post Likes
    Talked to Bill directly about my issue. It ended up to be a Apple App upgrade. I did the latest update and reloaded the iManifold app and we're golden.

  10. Likes vin lashon liked this post
  11. #595
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Akron
    Posts
    1,765
    Post Likes
    The biggest Measure QUICK announcement and demo of the year on the way! Hold on to your seat, the rocket is about to launch!

  12. #596
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Jacksonville fl
    Posts
    106
    Post Likes
    Past few times I have used my imanifold seems like it’s just automatically inputting 400cfm per ton not actually calculating the air flow. Anyone else ran into this? has anything changed in the recent updates that might be causing this? Attached photos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #597
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Phoenix AZ
    Posts
    49
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjc View Post
    Past few times I have used my imanifold seems like it’s just automatically inputting 400cfm per ton not actually calculating the air flow. Anyone else ran into this? has anything changed in the recent updates that might be causing this? Attached photos


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Take a look at your return air dry bulb temperature. You are out of range to determine airflow. The return air needs to be above 50 degrees wet bulb and a return air dry bulb between 70 and 84 degrees. The system also must be in a stable state with suction line temp below 65 degrees and superheat within 20 degrees of the target. I hope this helps.

  14. Likes ACFIXR liked this post
  15. #598
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Anderson, South Carolina, United States
    Posts
    20,034
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EUrrutia View Post
    Take a look at your return air dry bulb temperature. You are out of range to determine airflow. The return air needs to be above 50 degrees wet bulb and a return air dry bulb between 70 and 84 degrees. The system also must be in a stable state with suction line temp below 65 degrees and superheat within 20 degrees of the target. I hope this helps.
    I noticed it the other day I was within range and it estimated 800 cfm on a 2 ton system. It did have a VS ECM with .8ish Static so it could have been moving 800, I didn’t crunch the numbers but it made me suspect. I’ll try to find the pic


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.andersonhvacservice.com

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.