Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36394041424344454647484950 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    Hello,

We think this was fixed via our latest update. Can you tell me is this still an issue and what version apple device you are using?

Thanks Bill
    The photo I posted was the last time I used it. I have used it on an iPad Air I believe and I have also noticed it with my iPhone 6s.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BNME8EZ View Post
    The photo I posted was the last time I used it. I have used it on an iPad Air I believe and I have also noticed it with my iPhone 6s.
    Thanks, Can you let us know if is working now? There was an OS issue plus we did a code push. Bill

Post Likes
    No, it's still doing it. One other thing I noticed when it does this the screen freezes, meaning you can't scroll or move anything until you tap the screen to remove it. Also I had put in the profile for a 2.5 ton system and it does not seem to want to clear that. I have done several systems and notice the BTU capacity is off like a 4 ton system doing 28k. Even though I put the size in when I profile it I have to go back into measurements and change it from 2.5 to whatever actual is.

Post Likes
    No, it's still doing it. One other thing I noticed when it does this the screen freezes, meaning you can't scroll or move anything until you tap the screen to remove it. Also I had put in the profile for a 2.5 ton system and it does not seem to want to clear that. I have done several systems and notice the BTU capacity is off like a 4 ton system doing 28k. Even though I put the size in when I profile it I have to go back into measurements and change it from 2.5 to whatever actual is.
    This is odd. Can you email or call me so we can schedule a time so we can troubleshoot this? bill@npinnovations.com or the office 716 699 2031 Hit option 2. Thanks Bill

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    I lost connection a few times when I left my iConnect base on the condenser and walked out to my truck to get something, but mostly I have it strapped to my belt. I never have problems with the mesh network, though, but that doesn't get acid tested either, since I do mostly residential and distances aren't huge. That said, I won't be getting rid of my iManifold stuff. The interfacing, software and function are enough to keep it ahead of today's game.

I like hearing that NPI is looking ahead (next gen iConnect).
    Yea
    Kicker up a notch with Digi-Cool

Post Likes
    Hello folks, We have just completed our new cloud backend re-design that allows for all report storage and retrieval .

Check out our press release: http://www.imanifold.com/uncategoriz...ate-announced/

Bill

Post Likes
    Bill

Used it again today and it is still doing it. One other thing I noticed was when that menu pops up the screen freezes and if Iselect from the first menu that menu will pop up again, then when I select the second menu the box for the menu will pop up but it will be blank. It will have the correct number of lines but they are all empty.

Post Likes
    Bill

Used it again today and it is still doing it. One other thing I noticed was when that menu pops up the screen freezes and if Iselect from the first menu that menu will pop up again, then when I select the second menu the box for the menu will pop up but it will be blank. It will have the correct number of lines but they are all empty.
    That’s very odd. Would you mind calling us today or email me your number so I can call you? 716 699 2031. Bill@npinnovations.com

Thanks. Bill

Post Likes
    Talked to Bill directly about my issue. It ended up to be a Apple App upgrade. I did the latest update and reloaded the iManifold app and we're golden.

10. Likes vin lashon liked this post
    Post Likes
    The biggest Measure QUICK announcement and demo of the year on the way! Hold on to your seat, the rocket is about to launch!

Post Likes
    Past few times I have used my imanifold seems like it’s just automatically inputting 400cfm per ton not actually calculating the air flow. Anyone else ran into this? has anything changed in the recent updates that might be causing this? Attached photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisjc View Post
    Past few times I have used my imanifold seems like it’s just automatically inputting 400cfm per ton not actually calculating the air flow. Anyone else ran into this? has anything changed in the recent updates that might be causing this? Attached photos

Take a look at your return air dry bulb temperature. You are out of range to determine airflow. The return air needs to be above 50 degrees wet bulb and a return air dry bulb between 70 and 84 degrees. The system also must be in a stable state with suction line temp below 65 degrees and superheat within 20 degrees of the target. I hope this helps.

14. Likes ACFIXR liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by EUrrutia View Post
    Take a look at your return air dry bulb temperature. You are out of range to determine airflow. The return air needs to be above 50 degrees wet bulb and a return air dry bulb between 70 and 84 degrees. The system also must be in a stable state with suction line temp below 65 degrees and superheat within 20 degrees of the target. I hope this helps.
    I noticed it the other day I was within range and it estimated 800 cfm on a 2 ton system. It did have a VS ECM with .8ish Static so it could have been moving 800, I didn’t crunch the numbers but it made me suspect. I’ll try to find the pic

Heating/Cooling Services Inc.
    www.andersonhvacservice.com

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 36394041424344454647484950 LastLast