Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    my guys make that by may 15. when they advertise rates like that, it is usually the national average, and for metropolitan areas, it is way low. for bumf*** in the hills, it is probably high.

Quote Originally Posted by beachtech View Post
    happy birthday
    LOL... Thanks! 4 days left!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

@ 40 hour i'm making a living over 40 hours i'm making money (and so is the fed's.)
    NO Brains NO Headaches

that's close to 6 months pay around here(union). i don't know how you guys make it on those numbers?? a $35k dollar car is the same everywhere.

I hate articles like that because they're so general. I live outside Wash. DC and while I make more than that, I also pay 1850 a month for a 2 br condo, nothing fancy! They're not factoring in the CPI with that, it makes for alot of confused folks.

Example:

Washington D.C to Rapid City, SD :

Cost of living is 40.4% less in R.C than it is in DC which means....

If I make 51k here in DC then to maintain the SAME LIFESTYLE in R.C I only need to earn 30.4k

DC to Chicago:

Cost of living is 22.1% less in Chicago than it is in DC which means....

If I make 51k here in DC then to maintain the SAME LIFESTYLE in Chi town I only need to earn 39.71k
    I am the Stig

Quote Originally Posted by addamsmasher View Post
    I hate articles like that because they're so general. I live outside Wash. DC and while I make more than that, I also pay 1850 a month for a 2 br condo, nothing fancy! They're not factoring in the CPI with that, it makes for alot of confused folks.

Example:

If I make 51k here in DC then to maintain the SAME LIFESTYLE in R.C I only need to earn 30.4k

DC to Chicago:

If I make 51k here in DC then to maintain the SAME LIFESTYLE in Chi town I only need to earn 39.71k
    hey i am right around the corner from you are there any hvac schools in the area

Well, theres Lincoln Tech just across the river in columbia (?) md, I'm in the 4 year program through Fairfax county which is a good program if you're in resi. (I gots classmates who work in hospitals, industrial, etc. and half the time they seem lost)
    I am the Stig

Well, theres Lincoln Tech just across the river in columbia (?) md, I'm in the 4 year program through Fairfax county which is a good program if you're in resi. (I gots classmates who work in hospitals, industrial, etc. and half the time they seem lost)
    yea i am from here what the name of the program in fairfax county

Example:

DC to Chicago:

where did u find those comparisons?

and we had a guy working woith us that lived in Sterling then went back! Says he still wants to move down here again!
    Silent Service........ Death From Below!

Somewhere in Kansas, a town found a village idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by cg2 View Post
    How am I suppose to eat with bonuses like that?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123