Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 53 to 62 of 62
  1. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    820
    Post Likes
    Stuff in the works as new products or changes to apps.

  2. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    174
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Appion-ChrisP View Post
    Next update is scheduled to go "public" next week. There's some fixes, a couple new features... but a LOT of updates and stuff in the works. We're making sure these updates work reliably before rolling them out.

    Although, if you want to be a Beta tester of our app (and see the features early), let me know. We try to make sure that Beta is completely stable, but this really gives us a chance to get feedback on new features.
    Sign me up for Beta!

  3. #55
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Kansas City, Mo
    Posts
    24
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Appion-ChrisP View Post
    Next update is scheduled to go "public" next week. There's some fixes, a couple new features... but a LOT of updates and stuff in the works. We're making sure these updates work reliably before rolling them out.

    Although, if you want to be a Beta tester of our app (and see the features early), let me know. We try to make sure that Beta is completely stable, but this really gives us a chance to get feedback on new features.
    I'll second that, sign me up for beta!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

  4. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    31
    Post Likes
    Been using Beta this week (only got one opportunity to use on an actual job) and like!

    There's no earth shattering changes but the ones made go a long way to making the app easy to start up and start using immediately on a job. Things were addressed that were kind of already there but not working as expected before.

    Won't go into any detail as I don't know if Appion wants beta users blabbing about changes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    820
    Post Likes
    Hi

  6. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    820
    Post Likes
    What are your thoughts on sensors. Can't decide on testo,sports or appion

  7. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    174
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac17011 View Post
    What are your thoughts on sensors. Can't decide on testo,sports or appion
    I can't give you a very accurate comparison because I haven't had the Testo or Sporlans, but I can say the Appion ones are very responsive and very accurate. I do wish the gauges read SH/SC on them but I'm a tech savvy guy I don't mind using the phone app.

  8. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Englewood, CO
    Posts
    223
    Post Likes
    If you're interested in joining the Beta testing, send an email to appsupport@appioninc.com. We'll need to know which gauges you have, which type of phone (Android or iOS), and an email address you use on your phone (to enable beta access). Pretty quick and simple.

    All we ask is that you keep telling us anytime you see a problem, OR if there's some kind of feature in the app you'd like to see. We're currently building out the next major version of the app, so we'd love your feedback and ideas. Email us, and let us keep making this a better product for you!
    Christian Pena - Appion Inc.

    For faster evacuation, C.O.F.F.: Clean Oil, Full Flow

  9. #61
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    174
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Appion-ChrisP View Post
    If you're interested in joining the Beta testing, send an email to appsupport@appioninc.com. We'll need to know which gauges you have, which type of phone (Android or iOS), and an email address you use on your phone (to enable beta access). Pretty quick and simple.

    All we ask is that you keep telling us anytime you see a problem, OR if there's some kind of feature in the app you'd like to see. We're currently building out the next major version of the app, so we'd love your feedback and ideas. Email us, and let us keep making this a better product for you!
    Email sent!

  10. #62
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Northeast
    Posts
    531
    Post Likes
    Following

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor MagazineThe place where Electrical professionals meet.