Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Stuff in the works as new products or changes to apps.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Appion-ChrisP View Post
    Next update is scheduled to go "public" next week. There's some fixes, a couple new features... but a LOT of updates and stuff in the works. We're making sure these updates work reliably before rolling them out.

Although, if you want to be a Beta tester of our app (and see the features early), let me know. We try to make sure that Beta is completely stable, but this really gives us a chance to get feedback on new features.
    Sign me up for Beta!

Post Likes
    Next update is scheduled to go "public" next week. There's some fixes, a couple new features... but a LOT of updates and stuff in the works. We're making sure these updates work reliably before rolling them out.

Although, if you want to be a Beta tester of our app (and see the features early), let me know. We try to make sure that Beta is completely stable, but this really gives us a chance to get feedback on new features.
    I'll second that, sign me up for beta!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Been using Beta this week (only got one opportunity to use on an actual job) and like!

There's no earth shattering changes but the ones made go a long way to making the app easy to start up and start using immediately on a job. Things were addressed that were kind of already there but not working as expected before.

Won't go into any detail as I don't know if Appion wants beta users blabbing about changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Hi

Post Likes
    What are your thoughts on sensors. Can't decide on testo,sports or appion

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac17011 View Post
    What are your thoughts on sensors. Can't decide on testo,sports or appion
    I can't give you a very accurate comparison because I haven't had the Testo or Sporlans, but I can say the Appion ones are very responsive and very accurate. I do wish the gauges read SH/SC on them but I'm a tech savvy guy I don't mind using the phone app.

Post Likes
    If you're interested in joining the Beta testing, send an email to appsupport@appioninc.com. We'll need to know which gauges you have, which type of phone (Android or iOS), and an email address you use on your phone (to enable beta access). Pretty quick and simple.

All we ask is that you keep telling us anytime you see a problem, OR if there's some kind of feature in the app you'd like to see. We're currently building out the next major version of the app, so we'd love your feedback and ideas. Email us, and let us keep making this a better product for you!
    Christian Pena - Appion Inc.

For faster evacuation, C.O.F.F.: Clean Oil, Full Flow

Post Likes
    If you're interested in joining the Beta testing, send an email to appsupport@appioninc.com. We'll need to know which gauges you have, which type of phone (Android or iOS), and an email address you use on your phone (to enable beta access). Pretty quick and simple.

All we ask is that you keep telling us anytime you see a problem, OR if there's some kind of feature in the app you'd like to see. We're currently building out the next major version of the app, so we'd love your feedback and ideas. Email us, and let us keep making this a better product for you!
    Email sent!

Post Likes
    Following

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345