Several Tools im looking to buy

Since im a tool whore I felt it would be a good idea to give away all my current to a family member in the trade, so I could buy new owns.

1) What is the best online store to buy from? Are these any stores that are affiliated with this website?

2) Im thinking of buying this stuff:
    Manometer - Testo 510 (this is big for me b/c ive always used a magnehelic)

Humidity and Temp Testo 610 (another big one Ive always used a sling)

Multi HVAC test tool Testo 435-1, I like the idea of testing CO2 and Humidity and Temp, so if I get this I might not need the 610

Gas Leak - Inficon Gas Mate Combustible Leak Dectector

Electrical Test tools - Fluke 87-V Multimeter
    Fluke 322 Clamp on

Combustion Anaylizers If I get the 327 or 330 then I would not really need the 435 or a gas leak dectector then, right? they pretty much measure some of the same things.
    Testo 327-1
    Testo 330-1

Also I could use a recomendation on a good IR Thermometer.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherNJ View Post
    Since im a tool whore I felt it would be a good idea to give away all my current to a family member in the trade, so I could buy new owns.

1) What is the best online store to buy from? Are these any stores that are affiliated with this website?

2) Im thinking of buying this stuff:
    Manometer - Testo 510 (this is big for me b/c ive always used a magnehelic)
    That's the digital I use, small and accurate
    Humidity and Temp Testo 610 (another big one Ive always used a sling)
    Use a Fluke 971
    Multi HVAC test tool Testo 435-1, I like the idea of testing CO2 and Humidity and Temp, so if I get this I might not need the 610
    Never realing needed to check CO2, and with the Fluke 971 temp and humid is covered
    Gas Leak - Inficon Gas Mate Combustible Leak Dectector
    I use the Inficon, hasn't bit me yet.
    Electrical Test tools - Fluke 87-V Multimeter
    Fluke 322 Clamp on
    I use a 87V with a 200i clamp.
    Combustion Anaylizers If I get the 327 or 330 then I would not really need the 435 or a gas leak dectector then, right? they pretty much measure some of the same things.
    Testo 327-1
    Testo 330-1
    I'm more of a Bacarach man. I use a PCA-25.
    Also I could use a recomendation on a good IR Thermometer.
    I have a Fieldpiece IR. All I need to know with that thing is the temp colder or hotter comming out of that vent that is to high for me to reach.

The Testo 435 is does not measure the same things as a combustion analyzer, it is more for air balancing. You can get a lot of different probes for air velocity, humidity, IAQ, etc. The CO2 sensor is basically for measuring for stale air in office buildings or something like that, not for combustion. You can get the 435-3 or 435-4 that has a very accurate manometer built in to also. The 435 is a very cool tool that is capable of many different measurements, but it is big $$$ and all the optional probes are $$$ too. For the average tech, the 435 is overkill imho. The 510 is an excellent deal, and the 610 H2 is as well. What type of work do you do?

I've had good luck using this site.

http://www.trutechtools.com/cart/ind...=index&cPath=4

Your looking to spend some big bucks my friend.
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Quote Originally Posted by DesMech View Post
    The Testo 435 is does not measure the same things as a combustion analyzer, it is more for air balancing. You can get a lot of different probes for air velocity, humidity, IAQ, etc. The CO2 sensor is basically for measuring for stale air in office buildings or something like that, not for combustion. You can get the 435-3 or 435-4 that has a very accurate manometer built in to also. The 435 is a very cool tool that is capable of many different measurements, but it is big $$$ and all the optional probes are $$$ too. For the average tech, the 435 is overkill imho. The 510 is an excellent deal, and the 610 H2 is as well. What type of work do you do?
    Residential light commercial. Installs and service.

I have everything analog right now. But since im starting to use flat rate im eyeing using digial and seeing if doesnt help me save time.