Post Likes

I hate yellow jackets

Had to show this little guy who was boss. Turned on the heat and "induced" him to exhaust fumes..buh bye

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    In some parts of the world, they would now eat him for lunch.

Post Likes
    A few years ago I was at an apartment complex and we had to carry an air handler to the top floor. At the. Erykah top of the stairs was a huge wasp nest just hanging there. Went and got my trusty wasp spray and made the situation safe. Later, in the middle of the install a lady came up to me and asked, "did you kill the wasp nest?" I replied, "yes ma'am. " She then said, "why would you do that, they were not hurting anybody?!" I told her we had to carry heavy equipment up the stairs to make a repair and it was unsafe but it fell on deaf ears....

This reminded of that situation...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Lolol just tell them you're allergic like macaulay culkin in my girl

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Had the first one of the year, land on my hat yesterday. It was 60°, so I don't think he had any fight in him yet.

Post Likes
    Saw my first one yesterday... little nest with one guy tending it...

Took off my hat and swatted him and his nest... One less issue to deal with!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    I don't like wasps and such in general. Honey bees keep my garden looking nice. Wasps hide and sneak behind unit panels waiting to come after me.
    I remember one industrial building, that was built just beside the Brandywine creek in a grove of trees. The bees loved the location. Every unit would always have at least 10-15 wasp and yellow jacket nests inside of it. I'd get lit up every time I went there. Which was offset by the fact that one of the tenants was a photographer whom took very classy nude photographs of women (think Rose in the Titanic movie), but that's a story for another time.
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Post Likes
    Were the photos nude or the women ?

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Were the photos nude or the women ?

Yes, and occasionally he was doing live shoots while we were in the space. The models never really seemed to care.
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

Post Likes
    Soooo... the models were nude, not the photos?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Soooo... the models were nude, not the photos?

No, both. The photos he took were of women in the nude. While on set the women walked around naked.
    He also took photos of the women in underwater scenes. I asked him where the photos were taken and he said it was in his brother in laws pool. He also said his brother in law never seemed to have an issue with him borrowing the pool for an afternoon.