Ten Top Indicators that your Employer has changed to a cheaper HMO:
10. Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
9. Directions to your doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter
the trailer park."
8. The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
7. The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from RotoRooter.
6. The only item listed under Preventative Care coverage is "An apple a
5. Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you gave to Goodwill
4. "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network-charges" is not a
3. The only expense covered 100% is embalming.
2. With your last HMO, your Prozac didn't come in different colors with
little M's on them.
And the number 1 sign you've joined a cheap HMO:
1. You ask for Viagra; you get a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
Cute, I'll be passing this one around.
Government is a disease...
...masquerading as its own cure…
Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV