Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sad Story

Post Likes
    In your view, how did it happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    I never said it did not happen. I said it did not happen as history recorded it.

Post Likes
    You are probably right. Silly of me to believe someone who was actually there and saw the sign. He probably couldn't even read. NO, he probably was never even there.
    Yeah,,,,,,,, I'll wait for proof. As of right now I don't have much doubt that either there is no sign stating what you said or there is more to the story.

Such as there is one chamber that they thought was once used to gas people and they found out it wasn't for whatever reason so they posted a sign on that one chamber. Then the conspiracy nuts took that little kernel of reality and built a fantasy around it.

I mean, do you really believe that your statement can possibly be accurate?

Then why are there posted signs at Auschwitz stating the gas chambers were not used for killing? Do you know something they don't know?
    If this were true, the world would have heard about.

Post Likes
    You are probably right. Silly of me to believe someone who was actually there and saw the sign. He probably couldn't even read. NO, he probably was never even there.
    I'm really, genuinely curious as to what your view is on what happened.

I'm open to the idea that atrocities were potentially embellished to gain support.

I'm also aware that it wasn't only Jews in the camps.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Yeah,,,,,,,, I'll wait for proof. As of right now I don't have much doubt that either there is no sign stating what you said or there is more to the story.

Such as there is one chamber that they thought was once used to gas people and they found out it wasn't for whatever reason so they posted a sign on that one chamber. Then the conspiracy nuts took that little kernel of reality and built a fantasy around it.

I mean, do you really believe that your statement can possibly be accurate?

If this were true, the world would have heard about.
    I was just watching the show Nazis: Evolution of Evil, it was stated the Goboel tried to disguise some of the Concentration camps once they figured out the Third Reich was finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    I'm really, genuinely curious as to what your view is on what happened.

I'm open to the idea that atrocities were potentially embellished to gain support.

I'm also aware that it wasn't only Jews in the camps.
    I really do not know enough about the subject to argue it. I only know that there is no hard evidence of the six million figure.
    The Nuremberg Trials were kangaroo courts.
    It's against the law for Germans to minimize those events at all.
    That the sign at Auschwitz does exist because my father saw it…and may have a photo of it.
    That because the Jews were the main target of those camps, they were allowed to write the biased history on the event.
    That we did much of the same to the German soldiers after the war by putting them in camps to freeze and starve them.
    That we never speak of why Hitler disliked the Jews so much.

Post Likes
    The only image of a sign I could find that referenced not using the gas chamber for killing is found at Dachau:

Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears. "Don't be a sissy. Turn it on!"
    Poodle Head Mikey - "the world is well populated with the unknowing and the uncaring and the stupid."

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    The only image of a sign I could find that referenced not using the gas chamber for killing is found at Dachau:

Since this sign stands out to him it is likely he took a picture of it. I will ask him about it and post it here if he has it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123