Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sad Story

Post Likes

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    Then why are there posted signs at Auschwitz stating the gas chambers were not used for killing? Do you know something they don't know?
    What were they used for????

Oh, wait, I get it.

Those are the signs that were posted prominently outside of the chambers for its incoming victims, right?

"Welcome to the NOT GAS chambers, which are not used for killing. Please enjoy your stay."

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

3. Likes BBeerme liked this post
    Post Likes
    Maybe a prank by some high school kids?

Then why are there posted signs at Auschwitz stating the gas chambers were not used for killing? Do you know something they don't know?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Maybe a prank by some high school kids?
    If you want to believe that Jews were gassed in those gas chambers…
    If you want to believe that 6 million Jews were killed…
    If you want to believe that only Jews were rounded up…
    If you want to believe that the Nuremberg Trials were fair trials, go ahead and believe it.
    If you want to believe that Hitler committed suicide, well, that's a 50/50.

It is rare that anyone changes their longstanding views here, especially when going against the popular POV.

BTW- I have nothing against the Jews. I highly respect them. Feel bad for what happened to them. They are the best people to work for and have as a friend. However, I do have a problem with fabricated history and see a major distinction between between Jews and Israelis. Heck, I believe in some unproven stuff too.

Post Likes
    Do you also disbelieve that we went to the moon?

If you want to believe that Jews were gassed in those gas chambers…
    If you want to believe that 6 million Jews were killed…
    If you want to believe that only Jews were rounded up…
    If you want to believe that the Nuremberg Trials were fair trials, go ahead and believe it.
    If you want to believe that Hitler committed suicide, well, that's a 50/50.

It is rare that anyone changes their longstanding views here, especially when going against the popular POV.

BTW- I have nothing against the Jews. I highly respect them. Feel bad for what happened to them. They are the best people to work for and have as a friend. However, I do have a problem with fabricated history and see a major distinction between between Jews and Israelis. Heck, I believe in some unproven stuff too.

Post Likes
    Do you also disbelieve that we went to the moon?
    There is no comparison between the two.

However, I do believe there is more to the moon story, NASA and why we will not go back.

Post Likes
    Well GC no one can accuse you of being a coward IMHO after your post here.

You speak your mind without fear of the strongly held opinions of others. Thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    Moon people?

Or because we've already left over 400,000 pounds of trash up there?

There is no comparison between the two.

However, I do believe there is more to the moon story, NASA and why we will not go back.

Post Likes
    That leader of Iran does not believe the Holocaust happened either, so you are in good company. LOL

Post Likes
    The real sad story is the people that buy into the climate hoax predictions many decades into the future with no proof or facts yet can't/ won't give credence to documented proof and findings and personal interviews about factual past events. SMH sadly.

The genius of the United States Constitution - when it frustrates the government, you know it is working.

RIP Mr. Gizmo; end of watch 10/27/16

It was a good situation, until everything went wrong!
    Rub some dirt on it and walk it off...
    We will always know it should have worked!

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    What were they used for????

Oh, wait, I get it.

Those are the signs that were posted prominently outside of the chambers for its incoming victims, right?

"Welcome to the NOT GAS chambers, which are not used for killing. Please enjoy your stay."

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    They did disguise some chambers as things like showers to fool the victims until it was too late.

Also, could it be that one or two chambers were not used to kill Jews and there are signs designation that those particular chambers for one reason or another were not used. Then the holocaust deniers use those to try and prove their conspiracy theories.

You know how the whacked out minds of conspiracy guys work. They would take that and run with it.

That being said, I never heard of any sign signifying what Brian said. I did a quick search for it last night and came up empty. I will doubt it as truth till I see otherwise.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    They did disguise some chambers as things like showers to fool the victims until it was too late.

Also, could it be that one or two chambers were not used to kill Jews and there are signs designation that those particular chambers for one reason or another were not used. Then the holocaust deniers use those to try and prove their conspiracy theories.

You know how the whacked out minds of conspiracy guys work. They would take that and run with it.

That being said, I never heard of any sign signifying what Brian said. I did a quick search for it last night and came up empty. I will doubt it as truth till I see otherwise.
    You are probably right. Silly of me to believe someone who was actually there and saw the sign. He probably couldn't even read. NO, he probably was never even there.

Post Likes
    That leader of Iran does not believe the Holocaust happened either, so you are in good company. LOL
    I never said it did not happen. I said it did not happen as history recorded it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast