+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raypak Boiler pilot no lite

Post Likes

Cool Raypak Boiler pilot no lite

Hello,
    Looking to get some feedback on this boiler, Model: H1-1287, Btu/Hr 1,287,000 Low psi boiler
    I am a lead engineer where this boiler supplies heating water at loop for building fan coils, My mechanical contractor recently replaced the primary gas valve and ignition controller. Im not sure
    how long the boiler operated before flame fail, having some dial in issues with the Remote dial in for the EMS system at this site. I found the boiler calling for heat today but no burners only spark
    igniter sparking. I pulled the pilot tube from new gas valve and noted no pilot gas. I then cracked the allen screw at the gas cock and detected plenty of gas pressure. I went for DMM and checked
    for 24vac at the pilot solenoid terminals at the valve and only got 15vac. I checked the transformer and on the low volt side read 27vac. I then checked voltage between MMPV and PV and also had 27vac.
    Ran out of time on this check out had to head to another site for a bigger fish issue. Will return tomorrow and request my Mechanical contractor to circle back also to diagnose further. Could there
    be a connection problem at the molex connector coming from ignition controller feeding the gas valves. Or a grounding issue maybe? Has anyone experienced issue similar to this one. Looking to get
    some feedback on any areas I may have not considered.
    Many thanks

Post Likes
    Sounds like your on the right track, plug/wire connection, or faulty ignition module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in