Now China makes Electronic Leak Detectors for under $30
Electronic Handheld Halogen Leak Detector with Leather Pouch
- Model: WJL-6000
- Detects ALL halogenated refrigerants and halogen compounds (such as CFCs R12,R11,R500,R503, etc/HCFCs R22,R123,R124,R502, etc/HCFCs,R134a,R404a,R125, etc/Compounds AZ-50,HP62,MP39, etc)
- Warms up in 6 seconds after power on
- No manual-adjustment needed
- Van-speed sensitivity adjustment
- 20cm flexible sensor probe
- Automatically calibrates and adjusts sensitivity
- Tricolor battery voltage indication
- Equipped with quality high sensitivity 6gr/yr sensor
- Ultra-low power consumption IC circuit design -- 50 hours typical usage time before batteries drain
- Powered by 4 x AAA batteries (sold separately)
- English user's guide and carrying pouch included
For the price I'm tempted to buy one just for ****s and giggles.
HVAC PRO IN THE MAKING
Gas Heat Service/ Installation
Air-to-Air Heat Pump Service/ Installation
Air Conditioning Service/ Installation
Sniffs out tunnel rats that are trying to defect
I dont warranty Tinkeritus
It says in the feature column "No manual Adjustments". So whats that big manual adjustment dial on it for.
That doesn't do anything except entertain the operator while he waits for it to work.
Originally Posted by clintkennon
I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.
Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own
yeah i think that its the Piece-O-sh$t model not to be confused with the Turd-O-Matic
They work quite well actually. I have purchased and sold a few of them.
No complaints from anybody.
They are chrona discharge type and as such they are not in the same street as heated diode.
No worse performance than CPS, Robinair, etc.
For that money I think they are a great deal.
I had a customer that bought cheap China chiat on ebay -- damn thing couldn't detect a leak on an indoor coil (Heat Pump) that my YJ Accuprobe detected.
3rd world technology -- no thanks -- and the next product Fluke comes out with made in China...
I will bring out my wupazz spray -- there's no place for China chiat for electronic testing in the U.S.
at this time.