Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by greenbean View Post
    I answered ever question you asked me, all two of them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    No, you merely repeated a few lines of rhetoric. I want to know what he has actually done. I'll settle for what he hopes to do and exactly how he might do it, however.
    "...and pray it works, pray to God it works."

---Nick's Handyman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybquRmS0OpQ&t=3s

Post Likes
    Compared to Obama, Trump has done much for this country...more than Obama has in his 8 years of subversion. Things would go much smoother if you idiots didn't keep fabricating lies and keep clogging the system with your bullsheit.
    Now the freaks are on television, the freaks are in the movies. And its no longer the sideshow, its the whole show. The colorful circus and the clowns and the elephants, for all intents and purposes, are gone, and were dealing only with the freaks. - Jonathan Winters

3. Likes greenbean liked this post
    Post Likes
    Boy needs to stop holding rallies and get busy...campaigns over.

---Nick's Handyman

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    No, you merely repeated a few lines of rhetoric. I want to know what he has actually done. I'll settle for what he hopes to do and exactly how he might do it, however.
    You have me confused with somebody else Jack, I listed facts.
    I dont need to list his agenda, take your ass to his website where he lays it all out. How he might do it? Do you need a lesson in the legislative process? His party controls the House and Senate.

Post Likes
    You have me confused with somebody else Jack, I listed facts.
    I dont need to list his agenda, take your ass to his website where he lays it all out. How he might do it? Do you need a lesson in the legislative process? His party controls the House and Senate.

....and soon the balance will tip with his Supreme Court Nominee.

Post Likes
    ....and soon the balance will tip with his Supreme Court Nominee.

That would be just swell. But the little bill who floats his way thru the legislative process? Yeah - it's a bit more complicated than the cartoon led you to believe.

---Nick's Handyman

Post Likes
    That would be just swell. But the little bill who floats his way thru the legislative process? Yeah - it's a bit more complicated than the cartoon led you to believe.
    Are you so ignorant that you cannot string together a coherent sentence? You make no sense guy...lol

What are you talking about cartoons? You don't know the first thing about how a bill is introduced, passed and signed into law. Most of us learn this in middle school.

I understand all you can do is attack those who disagree with you. You could atleast try an act like you have a fukn clue and make a reasonable statement.

Liberalsim is a mental disorder....

Post Likes
    What are you talking about cartoons? You don't know the first thing about how a bill is introduced, passed and signed into law. Most of us learn this in middle school.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Compared to Obama, Trump has done much for this country...more than Obama has in his 8 years of subversion. Things would go much smoother if you idiots didn't keep fabricating lies and keep clogging the system with your bullsheit.
    I have to agree 100% with that.
    Either liberals are defeated or America will be defeated.

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Are you so ignorant that you cannot string together a coherent sentence? You make no sense guy...lol

I understand all you can do is attack those who disagree with you. You could atleast try an act like you have a fukn clue and make a reasonable statement.

Liberalsim is a mental disorder....

It's kind of difficult to have a disagreement when nothing is really being discussed, now isn't it? Not that I want a disagreement, mind you. You might have an idea by now that I don't see that Trump has really accomplished much as of late - certainly not anything worthy of all the accolades he and others are heaping on him.

It wouldn't be so bad, you know...first time in office of any kind, only a couple months in and well...Trump being Trump. And I'm certainly willing to give him a bit more time (as if there was a choice involved). It just seems to me he should have a genuine victory before he's knighted. Add to that all these rallies in which we hear the same American steel for the pipeline and Harley Davidson stories..."We're gonna do this, we're gonna do that - just you wait folks, ain't seen nothin' yet..."

He made a lot of grand promises that would be extraordinary for anyone, let alone someone as abrasive and novice as he with a low approval rating. The least he could do is lay off twitter, stay in the oval and at least give the appearance of doing something other than planning Trump statue - and maybe tell us exactly how he hopes to get some of these things done. Having all three branches of government doesn't guaranty you victory, and mid terms will be here before you know it. Is he really going to impose stiff tariffs and possibly plunge us into a trade war at this critical juncture? Is he going to try to handle N.Korea in typical Trump fashion and get us into a real war? You know...details, where the devil lives.

I simply need to see some results or concrete details - but I'm happy for you that you apparently do not. However it doesn't help my confidence when I ask his cheerleaders what exactly they are so excited about and they get all prissy, not being able to name anything other than what is heard at his rallies or read on his website.

---Nick's Handyman

Post Likes
    It's kind of difficult to have a disagreement when nothing is really being discussed, now isn't it? Not that I want a disagreement, mind you. You might have an idea by now that I don't see that Trump has really accomplished much as of late - certainly not anything worthy of all the accolades he and others are heaping on him.

It wouldn't be so bad, you know...first time in office of any kind, only a couple months in and well...Trump being Trump. And I'm certainly willing to give him a bit more time (as if there was a choice involved). It just seems to me he should have a genuine victory before he's knighted. Add to that all these rallies in which we hear the same American steel for the pipeline and Harley Davidson stories..."We're gonna do this, we're gonna do that - just you wait folks, ain't seen nothin' yet..."

He made a lot of grand promises that would be extraordinary for anyone, let alone someone as abrasive and novice as he with a low approval rating. The least he could do is lay off twitter, stay in the oval and at least give the appearance of doing something other than planning Trump statue - and maybe tell us exactly how he hopes to get some of these things done. Having all three branches of government doesn't guaranty you victory, and mid terms will be here before you know it. Is he really going to impose stiff tariffs and possibly plunge us into a trade war at this critical juncture? Is he going to try to handle N.Korea in typical Trump fashion and get us into a real war? You know...details, where the devil lives.

I simply need to see some results or concrete details - but I'm happy for you that you apparently do not. However it doesn't help my confidence when I ask his cheerleaders what exactly they are so excited about and they get all prissy, not being able to name anything other than what is heard at his rallies or read on his website.
    I don't get it, he's only been there a bit over three months, and wasn't even part of the political system, and he's being messed with constantly.

What the hell you except in three months ??

I guess some where expert the day they started HVAC , must be nice to be so smart.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    I think that's the point. Trump is like that guy that shows up for the interview that knows it all and can't stop talking about himself. Wouldn't you expect he would hit the ground running? He was hired for the highest office in the land with only his promises that he was qualified. Just like an employer who took a chance I will just be watching and waiting, so far his performance has been less than stellar.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Boy needs to stop holding rallies and get busy...campaigns over.
    22.3 percent of his time has been spent in Florida.... add those rallys in and the fact that he watches tv most of the day..... No wonder he cant get anything done...... That town in Florida where his estate is located is getting pissed now too....... gonna have to raise taxes for the extra police every weekend.... businesses are losing business.... that airport especially......

Trump is now calling it the "southern whitehouse" instead of the "winter whitehouse"........ meaning he is planning to be spending weekends down there the rest of his term....

Do you think that he thought that just the TRUMP name would be enough to get him thru this...... lol

He is...... the POTUS*
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast