Thread: Mack work boot

Post Likes

Mack work boot

Just bought two pairs of mack work boots from Target for $19.00 per pair . It was discontiue . I had a pair last for more than four years . It's a nice working boot .Just want to share with you guys .

Post Likes
    hmm i wont switch from my durashocks... i dnno maybe im crazy but at 20 bucks a pair i wouldnt have even considered them. glad to see theyre working out for you..

o yea and at least once a year i buy new boots, than keep the others for back up just because.. theyre not shot but i like new boots and when i break them in theyre good to go.. one of my weird things i guess.

Post Likes
    i used to buy low cost boots, but i get pretty sick every year and found it to be mostly leaky boots. plus now with a bad back i need realy good padding. i bought a pair of rocky's about 12 years ago and have never bought anything else since. they are quite pricy but considering doctors visit's and medicine it they pay for them selves. i don't blame you, if i could have used them i would have bought them too.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by snupytcb View Post
    i used to buy low cost boots, but i get pretty sick every year and found it to be mostly leaky boots. plus now with a bad back i need realy good padding. i bought a pair of rocky's about 12 years ago and have never bought anything else since. they are quite pricy but considering doctors visit's and medicine it they pay for them selves. i don't blame you, if i could have used them i would have bought them too.
    i got back issues too. mine are standard 6" boots but are waterproof. my feet dont get wet....