Thread: Mack work boot

Mack work boot

Just bought two pairs of mack work boots from Target for $19.00 per pair . It was discontiue . I had a pair last for more than four years . It's a nice working boot .Just want to share with you guys .

hmm i wont switch from my durashocks... i dnno maybe im crazy but at 20 bucks a pair i wouldnt have even considered them. glad to see theyre working out for you..

o yea and at least once a year i buy new boots, than keep the others for back up just because.. theyre not shot but i like new boots and when i break them in theyre good to go.. one of my weird things i guess.
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

i used to buy low cost boots, but i get pretty sick every year and found it to be mostly leaky boots. plus now with a bad back i need realy good padding. i bought a pair of rocky's about 12 years ago and have never bought anything else since. they are quite pricy but considering doctors visit's and medicine it they pay for them selves. i don't blame you, if i could have used them i would have bought them too.

Quote Originally Posted by snupytcb View Post
    i used to buy low cost boots, but i get pretty sick every year and found it to be mostly leaky boots. plus now with a bad back i need realy good padding. i bought a pair of rocky's about 12 years ago and have never bought anything else since. they are quite pricy but considering doctors visit's and medicine it they pay for them selves. i don't blame you, if i could have used them i would have bought them too.
    i got back issues too. mine are standard 6" boots but are waterproof. my feet dont get wet....
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."