+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rover/Summit/ZN510

Post Likes

Rover/Summit/ZN510

I have a facility with a small axiom wshp driven by zn510. Mechanical div changed unit out and they lost comms do to invalid nid. Had tech change out new board with old one. Comms didn't return. Arrived on site today and started checking system. Old board is bad, changed board out and cfg with Rover. Its communicating with Rover and my laptop. Went to assign new nid in summit and comm status went from down to "installation in progress" and has been that way for some time. Reset BCU and now when I get to setup page to assign nid its saying phase 1 discovery in progress. Any ideas?
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Post Likes
    BCU garblesnarfed, trane guru had me reset ram. Its all good.
    He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes. He who does not ask any questions is a fool forever.

Post Likes
    How did you rest the ram? have a similar problem and think that might work.

Post Likes
    Goto tools menu at top of Summit. I think it is under backup/restore. It gives you several options, pick the second one. Reset Bcu and ram. Do Not reset database!!!My BCU was a BMTW.

Post Likes
    Thnx will do.

Where the wind comes sweeping down the plains
    Post Likes
    "tools", "bcu reset/restore", "clear ram reset" on older installations of summit the peak database is very problematic. The clear ram rest almost always works until you have another change like adding or replacing a device.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in