Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    I've got a few beer cans I will post up soon. I know one is a Strohs but the word is in print not cursive and some novelty type ones. Couple have fat women on them like they are in a beauty contest, Billy Beer, etc...

several hundred beer cans ,some date stamped on the bottom 1935. pacific ,tacoma,buffalo,bullseye,acme,happy hops,old age,etc. some cone tops mostly flats.some very rare some not. 6,7,8,12,16,32 ounce. fields beer metal sign from minnesota, aged in sand rock caves. got $500 for a coke serving tray i found in a wall. got $200 for a pocket mirror good for $1 in trade at a brothel. finding stuff is fun and profitable.

Any recent finds,guys? Anyone want to part with those old soda/beer cans?

Just figured I'd dredge this up to see if anything new was found.If any of you fellas need more info on these beverage items,shoot me an email.Especially any cans that took an OPENER (called a churchkey) to drink from.I'll give them a good home and pay too much!

Smokes

Came across an empty pack of Chesterfield cigarettes in a R/A pipe yesterday. Probably from when the house was built in the late 40's. Nothing great, but interesting.

Figured I'd give this a bump and see what you guys may have turned up!

funny, I just found an old "pabst Blue ribbon" can very similar to the yellow can in your avatar this past tuesday.

I suspect its pretty daggum old. It was under a house built in the thirties.

small, with the pierced top like the yellow can.

On a oil heat problem I went to dip stick the tank outside. I couldn't get the dip stick down the pipe as something was in the way. I fished around with a wire and came out with the front fore leg of a deer. No clue how it got there but the oil preserved it.
    Tracers work both ways.

I found a bag of weed. it was right there, in the back of the ladies underwear drawer, under a bra, in the chest of drawers in the back bedroom in the closet in the new addition on the 3rd floor.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Sounds like we are assembling quite the party here....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I found a bag of weed. it was right there, in the back of the ladies underwear drawer, under a bra, in the chest of drawers in the back bedroom in the closet in the new addition on the 3rd floor.
    WOW!! isn't it amazing what you just happen to stumble accross on an innocent days work!!??

you were ah....... trying to find a screw that fell out of your meter when you were checking the delta T from the supply vent in the closet right???

Dang, where DID that thing go anyways? ooohhh!! ....lacy...silky!

found it!

Quote Originally Posted by meBNme View Post
    WOW!! isn't it amazing what you just happen to stumble accross on an innocent days work!!??

you were ah....... trying to find a screw that fell out of your meter when you were checking the delta T from the supply vent in the closet right???

Dang, where DID that thing go anyways? ooohhh!! ....lacy...silky!

found it!

He can look in his own drawer for that stuff ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I'd like to see you running in circles wearing one of her space helmets.
    Tracers work both ways.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast