Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    found two perfectly preserved (and completely dried out) oranges and a pepsi can with a pull top in an access panel of a hi rise office building. the building was built in 1973. i guess it was somebodies lunch during construction. the best thing i ever found was an american standard cap on top of an air handler in an attic. i left it there accidently 6 years before. 140 degree attic during the summer, i wasn't interested in going back for it at the time!
    "When the people find they can vote themselves money,that will herald the end of the republic" - Benjamin Franklin

"Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force;like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action"- George Washington

Zonerite-what did you do with the booze bottle? Still have it? I'd love to see a picture!

Thats the same story that put all the old cans in vents and walls-too funny

Pound of pot in an old paper bag.

Should have seen the kids red face and sweating when he came down into the basement to see us working in the basement.

I think he thought the mouse trap at the access was going to scare his granma from going into the crawl space.

She must not of told him about us coming to replace the furnace.

should have turned him into his granma but I thought him having to clean his shorts out from having us laugh at him was enough to scare the craaaa..... well you know

Quote Originally Posted by dec View Post
    Pound of pot in an old paper bag.

Should have seen the kids red face and sweating when he came down into the basement to see us working in the basement.

I think he thought the mouse trap at the access was going to scare his granma from going into the crawl space.

She must not of told him about us coming to replace the furnace.

should have turned him into his granma but I thought him having to clean his shorts out from having us laugh at him was enough to scare the craaaa..... well you know
    Did you... er.. confiscate it and tell him to quit or you'd tell his granny, like any other responsible adult would, then ask for the rolling paper just for good measure?
    Is this a Fabreze moment? C.Y.D. I'm voting white elephant. 2¢.
    My competition are my best salespeople!

Found on Job

During a preventive maintenance visit, I found an old rubber enema bag next to an RTU. What the heck? Don't know why it was there, how it got there. But I stayed away from the nasty thing. Gross and very weird.
    See, the human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

Quote Originally Posted by oldbeer View Post
    pjh008

any progress on documenting your beer cans? Just checking in...
    found a total of 8 Bud cans in the cieling of the old wing of the hosp. Pull tab steel cans I believe there from the 60's and a coke can with a dimond pattern on a steel can.

Found a 6 foot long bong above the drop ceiling of a rental.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario7 View Post
    Found a 6 foot long bong above the drop ceiling of a rental.
    that makes 15
    time to go pro
    If con is the opposite of pro
    is congress the opposite of progress?

My helper and I were doing an inside changeout in an apartment complex near a local college. He found a bong behind the air handler. I gave it to a police department to put on display with all of the peraphenalia they confiscated off of people.

Hey-if any of you guys would rather have some beer money (rather than the dusty cans/bottles,etc) drop me an email.

Was the six foot bong purple with a huge bowl on it?
    See, the human mind is kind of like... a piñata. When it breaks open, there's a lot of surprises inside. Once you get the piñata perspective, you see that losing your mind can be a peak experience. ~Jane Wagner

$20,000 in 20's in the rafters of a restaurant basement.
    When I finished the job I told the owner that he should change his hiding place because I didn't want to get blamed for it if it disappeared.
    He told me that if he didn't trust me I wouldn't have been working for him.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast