Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by oldbeer View Post
    If any of your fellas want appraisals or dates on cans or bottles-email a pic to oldbeer at gmail.com.I'll tell you what I know!
    What about old shot glasses, can you appraise them?

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Tech View Post
    I'd pay 3 bucks for a new Miller Lite bottle ice cold and full...

Well never go to a professional sporting event because you would die of thirst.

Generally,the shot glasses would need to be from the era where the bar/tavern name was etched into the thin glass.Most of them were pre-prohibition.If they are painted logo glasses,etc from after that period,they are in the 3-10.00 range I'd imagine...

Twilli used to love to go to the old gravity jobs when Twilli was a kid, Twilli would find all kinds of things in those old gravity furnaces, your post sure brings back some memories for Twilli.

Twilli misses his Dad.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Found Ladies panties and on a roof when working on a RTU.
    Also lost her name tag.
    If you help others then you are a Success

I found a miller high life can from probably the 60's in the wall of my family's house when we were replacing a tub/shower. i assume it's from then b/c that's when the house was built, and the tub was original.

If any of you fellas would rather have cash than the cans,shoot me an email and we'll provide them with a loving home up here in MN!

oldbeer at gmail.com

A Mercury Space Capsule, on the east coast of Florida. Was doing paid Hurricane relief, trying to get Cell sites back on line. We could only be out ten hours, so we helped seniors when we were off. When I saw it in garage full of junk, thought it was a mock-up. Nope the real thing, a monkey went up in it. All the electronics had been stripped out of it.

Edited to from Gemini to Mercury, don't know what I was thinking, it was a Mercury Capsule

Now that...takes the cake.I would bet that it still had value,without any electronics.A monkey capsule...too funny.

I found a box full of old beer cans in a crawl space while working on a floor furnace. All look like new, and a few needed a can opener. If I remember, one is called Peoples beer, Drewery's beer, Budweiser with directions on how to open the tab top and others. I'll take a look at them tonite and let you know what all I got.

Bingo-any of the cans that took an opener to drink from,like a juice can.I just made a guys day near Boston last week.He is in the building demolition business.3 cans-two were in the 30-40 dollar range,but when I gave him 500 for a quart can,his jaw dropped.

I found a antique Indian head radiator cap I think it's for a 1929
    Pontiac. It was under a old house being tore down. I was
    pulling the floor furnace and hit it with my knee. It's in bad condition
    but put on my shelf. Just could recognize what it was.
    Fuzzy

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    A Mercury Space Capsule, on the east coast of Florida. Was doing paid Hurricane relief, trying to get Cell sites back on line. We could only be out ten hours, so we helped seniors when we were off. When I saw it in garage full of junk, thought it was a mock-up. Nope the real thing, a monkey went up in it. All the electronics had been stripped out of it.

Edited to from Gemini to Mercury, don't know what I was thinking, it was a Mercury Capsule
    That is hilarious...monkey capsule... definitely the most bizarre!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast