+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Junk you've found on a job....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    the ancient customer had about 50 of them in his cellar rafters. he allowed me one. what you cant see in the picture is the shur-stop tag is soldered onto tabs that the clip goes into. i assume it's a very low temp solder, so when the flames melted it, the ball would fall and shatter.
    Some of those glass ball things are filled with carbon tetrachloride. It's deadly toxic especially to those who's got alcohol in their system. There's been a story about someone dying from just catching a whiff of fume from someone who was using it nearby. The person who caught a whiff of it had a drink. The person using it didn't.

Post Likes
    Have found 20 ton semi hermetic compressor, still sitting on their pallet beside a RTU where the customer had paid for it to have been installed a couple of years earlier.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ICanHas View Post
    Some of those glass ball things are filled with carbon tetrachloride. It's deadly toxic especially to those who's got alcohol in their system. There's been a story about someone dying from just catching a whiff of fume from someone who was using it nearby. The person who caught a whiff of it had a drink. The person using it didn't.
    The grenade I have does have the CCl4. According to the EPA it's deadly to those who already have severely compromised organs, such as from drinking, as you have noted.
    Nest is POO!!

Post Likes
    all I ever find is:

one sawed off shotgun in a rental property with no one around, it was beat to crap and kinda rusted so I turned over to a buddy on the police force

Multiple pot pipes

going through a closet to run a supply run to the second floor I found a bright blue 10" vibrator with the nice owner standing right there, I said "what the Heck is this" (like I didn't already know) as she was turning a deep dark red, she grabbed it and said, uuum I'll take that, and she left.

Multiple tools, screwdrivers, hacksaws.....

Had a blocked heat run to a second floor, went in the basement and pulled the bottom horn boot off the stack and got dumped on by just over a 5 gal bucket of toys. went back upstairs and used 3" deck screws to put the register on. The mother was like "hey,my kids said those got thrown out" I told her she could keep the bucket.

Found three wads of $100 bills on a box full of "vintage" Penthouse and Playboy mags on a guys work bench, I went up stairs to inform the owner of what I found, he said " HEY!!! don't touch my F***ing magazines" I started laughing and said, no problem. (the guy is filthy rich)

I never find anything interesting though
    Why am I the only naked person at this gender reveal party

Post Likes
    Not worth anything but funny.
    I wasbon a pm at a home lady was home and she wanted to know if ah was dirty so she stands by me. I open it up shine my flashlight and on to of coil 2 unopened condoms. So she says did u find any growth I said no but I found these, here. She says their not mine its just me and my partner and she female too.
    so her female partner comes in and she stsrted to question her about the condims lmao

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in