Goodmans new line of Condenser Pads

Now Goodmans are coming with pads factory installed. (shipping pallets)
    Attached Images Attached Images   

what!! I was told they where pressure treated

That is a new "replacement gauge" Once the unit is touching the deck, time to swap out for a new Goodman.
    I thinks she needs some "freeze-on"

at least they left the metal clamp on the pad,you sure dont want it to slip off!

Not fair to dog Goodman for this.
    When I worked for a large ice company as the service tech for the small ice merchandisers, I often saw competitors place new merchandisers at customers locations with the pallets still screwed on the bottom. The pallets are screwed on to the bottom of the freezers, and the best way was to lift the whole thing with a fork lift and unscrew them then set it down and pull the packing pallet out. But in a pinch it was just as easy to lay a couple of pallets on the ground behind the unit lay it down and remove the pallet. These were high quality freezers and it was no fault that the end customer was too lazy to remove the pallet.

BTW, the pallet will hold water and rust out the bottom of the freezer, so if any one else out there is doing this, stop being such lazy bums, besides it looks lame
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

I just finished installing the system in my daughters house that had never had anything before I got to it. The condensing unit had one of those free pads attached to it from the factory too. Only it didn't fit properly on the concrete slab I had poured so I had to leave it in the garage. Anybody need one?
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” —Albert Einstein

That there is a genuine "Green" installation. A biodegradeable pad made from organic materials.
    Carpe Carp~ Seize the carp

I seen worst. Reem unit hanging only by copper. In flood zone about 5' off ground. no pics sorry but it was a sight. would you belive me if I said it was still running

its pitched for drainage. ha ha

sad thing is the pad will last longer then the ac unit lol