+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They defaced the Towel

Post Likes
    another thing that gets me is how this one reporter was going on how the cardinals are underdogs and they should win cause this is what america is going thru right now.........i tell you,cards booked out of st. louis when going got tuff,went to where the money was and the weather is nice,went out and bought a bunch of big name players and coaches with their money,nice new stadium that they can play indoor or outdoor with the roof......i tell you what is american in my opinion is the the team that played the toughest schedule in the league this year,draft all their players,blue collar town and is going thru rough weather like most of the country is right now and the super bowl mvp of a few years ago gets reprimanded in front of whole team at a team meeting for spiking football after getting to end zone in a scrimmage.....this is the Steelers and win or lose this sunday will always be the team that i'm proud to say i'm a fan of......even tho i'm not from pittsburgh or ever been there i have been a fan for 30 years and will continue to be as long as i'm alive......God bless america and the pittsburgh steelers....sorry to ramble,just needed to get that off my chest.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mo-flo View Post
    another thing that gets me is how this one reporter was going on how the cardinals are underdogs and they should win cause this is what america is going thru right now.........i tell you,cards booked out of st. louis when going got tuff,went to where the money was and the weather is nice,went out and bought a bunch of big name players and coaches with their money,nice new stadium that they can play indoor or outdoor with the roof......i tell you what is american in my opinion is the the team that played the toughest schedule in the league this year,draft all their players,blue collar town and is going thru rough weather like most of the country is right now and the super bowl mvp of a few years ago gets reprimanded in front of whole team at a team meeting for spiking football after getting to end zone in a scrimmage.....this is the Steelers and win or lose this sunday will always be the team that i'm proud to say i'm a fan of......even tho i'm not from pittsburgh or ever been there i have been a fan for 30 years and will continue to be as long as i'm alive......God bless america and the pittsburgh steelers....sorry to ramble,just needed to get that off my chest.
    Not only that..................
    They get rid of the jerks like Plex, they will never take guys like TO or Pacman no matter how good they are, they maintain consistency from year to year and give people who work a chance, they stick to the roots of a city like Pgh.......
    At the last superbowl Dan Rooney was leaving the stadium to go to the hotel, yes he drives himself in a Buick or something, he gave some guy a ride.
    He lives on the north side and walks to church every week.
    Compare him to guys like Jerry Jones, Al Davis or Dan Snyder.
    The Steeler nation is like no other, they travel, have Steeler bars all over the world and the towel has been seen in every part of the world.
    Think there is a Cardinal bar in Tampa??? Yeah right.
    I like the Cards OK and I really like Whisenhunt, he was the Steeler OC and a good guy for sure, he has said he owes a lot to the Steelers even though they didn't take him as head coach when Cowher left.
    Watch and see the crowd in Tampa..............a sea of Black and Gold
    I was born and raised here.................so I am a tad prejudiced.

Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    I was born and raised here.................so I am a tad prejudiced.

....and

Opinionated
    Heard-headed
    Cantankerous
    Malicious
    Narrow-minded
    Spiteful

.....should I go on

"The problem is the average person isn’t tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and it’s not in the movies they watch, and it’s not in the few books that they buy, they don’t get it" - Jack Canfield

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    ....and

Opinionated
    Heard-headed
    Cantankerous
    Malicious
    Narrow-minded
    Spiteful

.....should I go on

Oh, please do ...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    Oh, please do ...

Ok, let me grab a donut..........and I'll get right on it
    "The problem is the average person isn’t tuned in to lifelong learning, or going to seminars and so forth. If the information is not on television, and it’s not in the movies they watch, and it’s not in the few books that they buy, they don’t get it" - Jack Canfield

Post Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    Watch and see the crowd in Tampa..............a sea of Black and Gold

There already is a sea of black and gold down here....HERE WE GO STEELERS...HERE WE GO

Post Likes
    Deface the towel and pay the price!

Here we go!!!
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mo-flo View Post
    The Cardinals bought a bunch of high price talent? Who, Warner and Edgerrin James? 2 guys most people thought were way past their prime. Fitzgerald and Boldin were draft picks, who else do they have that is "high priced" talent?

Post Likes
    Yeah, I saw the titans stomping on the towel after their win........thought it was pretty distasteful knowing it's history. Where are the titans now..........oh yeah.
    KX500......the original big green meanie

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dna View Post
    Yeah, I saw the titans stomping on the towel after their win........thought it was pretty distasteful knowing it's history. Where are the titans now..........
    Golfing??

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    ....and

Opinionated
    Heard-headed
    Cantankerous
    Malicious
    Narrow-minded
    Spiteful

.....should I go on

Yes, you should go on a long walk on a short pier.
    Why don't you just..................................

you know.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by frostman View Post
    The Cardinals bought a bunch of high price talent? Who, Warner and Edgerrin James? 2 guys most people thought were way past their prime. Fitzgerald and Boldin were draft picks, who else do they have that is "high priced" talent?
    let's see over the years i remember emmit smith playing for them and a few others that they got just can't remember right now but i guess i can research it for you,i just read the story on yahoo about bidwell.....maybe i was wrong a little bit,cardinals depended on ripping off their fans with high price tickets and relying on other teams fans to want to take vacation in arizona and watch their team while they were there.....why are you such a cardinals fan being from wisconsin?....i bet there isn't an actual cardinal bird in the whole state of arizona.....and besides,don't you have some boxes to move around or something?

Post Likes
    looks like rodderick hood and travis laboy were also free-agent signings as well as mike gandy,clark haggans,jeremy tuman,sean morey, were too.......and also looks like they signed dexter jackson a few years back who WAS a super bowl mvp........the one thing that i also found was that these 2 teams actually joined together as one in 1944.

Post Likes
    IV IV IX

use your head for something other than a hat rack.......Gerry

We have freedom because somebody fought for it.
    We keep it because we are willing to fight for it.
    We lose it because we are not willing to fight for it.

Post Likes
    Did you guys see all the towels down there? I would bet there were more steelers fans than red birds fans. They showed all the fans when the steelers came out at the begining of the game. They didn't bother to show the fans when the birds came out. It was Steeler Nation in Fla. tonight.

Post Likes
    the power of the towel....somehow i believe myron is smiling right now

Post Likes
    Do you think that the redbird fans will now believe there is something to disrespecting the towel?!!!
    How tall are you Private???!!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunnery Sergeant Hartman View Post
    Do you think that the redbird fans will now believe there is something to disrespecting the towel?!!!
    Yep.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in