starting a new career!!

well i start monday at the new place. Leaving my residential companies behind. IM GOING COMMERCIAL lol. Obviously im excited. ive always wanted to start learning something new and have always admired the commercial guys and what they work on...

so i am starting out as an apprentice and im guessing will be running light commercial/ split systems calls soon... i dont know what it is but it seems the resi companies i have been with around here just dont care about the employees and want to get things done as cheap as possible with no regard. i mean they care enough to make me stay but you can tell they really dont care if you look deep enough lol

i guess ill be posting in the tech and commercial forums, will be meeting some news guys on this site too...

hopefully i know what im getting into lol. jk
    Gotta have the right tool for the job!

Where is all the stuff MADE IN THE USA?

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Grats on the new job. I hope it works out for you. It you ever need something just ask, unless your working for one of my competitors. Just kidding, it's getting tough commercially around here these days.

yea im surprised i got hired when i did.... it just all fell into place. i wont hesitate to ask lol. if you dont mind asking are you union or not, south jersey of northern?? maybe ill see you on a job lol

"Thats what we do Troy. Incredible, Invisible, Imbelivable things. We are an Unseen, Unknown, Unvincible fraternity of craftsman.."

Non-union.......central and north Jersey. We are one of the hated companies. Being non-union in the industrial/commercial field in Jersey doesn't make friends.

im on the other end of the state lol. i dont think we go that far up. not past burlington county anyway.. were non union as well... i don't hate ya lmao

Sounds like Hutchinson.

who me??? that would be a definite no lol. ive been behind some of there resi work..

Don't know much about south Jersey, even though I live there. Only companies I know are the ones that do some work in central Jersey. It's wierd how this state is so divided.

Quote Originally Posted by ascj View Post
    Don't know much about south Jersey, even though I live there. Only companies I know are the ones that do some work in central Jersey. It's wierd how this state is so divided.
    should be 2 states lol.. im not going to be used to driving 42 and 295...

i worked down the shore mostly before. parkway and expressway are empty lol