Closed Thread

Thread: Everyone Please Read!

Post Likes

Everyone Please Read!

The HVAC-Talk site G-Mail account has been receiving an inordinate amount of bounced emails. This situation is becoming a problem with G-Mail and the maintenance of our email account with them.

Everyone please check their email address to insure that the correct address is stored in your
    UserCP or control panel.

In the next several days we will be putting the accounts of members that have invalid email addresses in limbo. You will not be able to post, you may have to wait 24 hours or more for the site Administrator to get back into your account and reinstate your privileges.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

Hvac-Talk Admin
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    New to site. Is the reason I may not post question because it has been less than 24 hours?
    Thanks,
    sam

Last edited by jrbenny; 04-02-2009 at 11:50 PM. Reason: no email addresses in posts

Post Likes
    Here is my dilemma. I need to contact admin to get my screwed up on email fixed (long story).

I can't change my account to get my email address to reflect what it should be, and there is no way to contact anyone on the board that I can find. It goes in a circle and get you no contact.

So, maybe make a way to contact you?

Post Likes

email confirmation

Admiin,
    I have confirmed email address per your request
    Thank You

Post Likes
    Send an email to me and I will correct it for you tomorrow. I need your new email as well as the old one.

Admin*

Post Likes
    Changing your email is very easy BUT you will need to know your present password.

Click here if you know your password.

If you don't remember your password and your email address is wrong then you you need to send Admin a direct email at Click here for email to Admin and request a password change. Don't forget to give Admin your site user name. No user name, no password change. Admin will then reply with your new password.

Once you receive your new password you will need to "log out" then log back in and click the "remember me" box. Easy as that.

Post Likes
    I have a couple of co-workers who would like to apply for pro status but used there names in their sign on name and do not wish for people in the industry to necessarily know who they are. Is there a way for them to change their user names and if so how?
    "It's always controls"

Post Likes
    Have them email Admin.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    My 5 yr old son "Dad, Siri is not very smart when there's no internet."

Post Likes
    I need to delete my thread but I dont find a delete option...by mistake I have send my single thread twice

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mujtaba12 View Post
    I need to delete my thread but I dont find a delete option...by mistake I have send my single thread twice

Use the report post button in the upper right corner of every post and report it, red triangle thingie! I have deleted your second thread for you.

Post Likes
    THX
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Use the report post button in the upper right corner of every post and report it, red triangle thingie! I have deleted your second thread for you.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in